Thread: Stuck at launch of SOE DC universe online

Stuck at launch of SOE DC universe online

Hi all, whenever I try to launch the DC universe online then it just stuck at the start point and cannot be proceed further. Last time, I waited for about 5 minutes but nothing happens to that and it was at the idle condition only. Some of my friends told me that it will take some time to launch but how much time? I think that this is a bug with the system and so I am getting the problem with that. Can you please tell me that what is the problem with that and how it can be solved? I will be thankful for all the replies.

Re: Stuck at launch of SOE DC universe online

I think that the game is crashed in your case and so it is not able to launch the game. I am saying that because it was the case when I was getting somewhat similar problem. If you want to check that then you can press alt + tab key and see if there is some crash or error message in the background. If that is showing you such message then this will confirm that the game is crashed. Once you know the reason for this then it will be easier for you to find the solution for that. I hope that this will help you.

I am not sure that it is going to help you but I would like to point out few things that may help you to get out of the issue. First thing that you can try is to update the flash and if that is not able to solve the problem then you can try to update Java and see if that solves the problem. Along with this, you can also try to clear the cache. These are some of the simple tricks that can help you to solve the problem.

There may be a few difficulties by means of the driver which is installed in your computer intended for the video card. If that is the problem then you will be required to install the driver for a second time within your computer. The presently installed driver might be corrupted otherwise not functioning appropriately and so showing you that issue. My proposal to you is to look for for the newest driver update accessible for your card and install it. There are extra probabilities for this that this will solve the problem for you.

Hey, I got fix to this problem. The only thing that you need to do in such condition is that, you will have to update the flash for the Internet explorer if you are having any other browser installed in your computer. I was also facing the same problem in my case and then I have to install the Internet Explorer 8 in my computer and made this as the default browser. I have updated the flash for it and after that all the things are working fine. I hope that this will do the same for you.