Thread: Is there a way by which I can get rid of the goal screen in CityVille?

Is there a way by which I can get rid of the goal screen in CityVille?

I just want to know if you all are also having the issue that I am having here. I am playing CityVille and then I get a notification saying to place the Christmas tree. Well I placed it and then now after getting the gifts I just removed it from there. Now I have seen that on my play screen there is a SNOWBALL and SNOWFLAKE sign there and I really find it irritating. I want to know if there is a way by which I can get it removed. Please if any one of you all must have got it removed then I will be happy to know the way of doing this. I am really of the opinion that this is the best game so far that Zynga has come so far and hope that they will continue to build the same in future. Please let me know the removal method guys.

Re: Is there a way by which I can get rid of the goal screen in CityVille?

I do not think that it was the correct time for you to remove the Christmas tree man. You have some of the goals to complete and really if you have removed the tree then there is really hardly anything with which I can help you. See if you can see the tree in your INVENTORY and see if you can place the same in your city. You need to grow the tree and just not remove it. Regarding the Snowflake and the Snowball that you have mentioned below you will have to complete the goals that it has asked you to complete and then when it gets completed then you can see it getting vanished from your play screen. Complete and see if what I have said is true. I am on the higher level and I remember that I had used the tree twice in my play.

You must have visited your neighboring cities I guess and then you must have also visited Sam’s city and there you must have seen the city covered with SNOW. So actually these Snowflakes and Snowballs are for that only. You can ask your friends to send them to you and you will see it getting completed after that. For the first time when you are playing this level you must have see it saying like: the town's Holiday Tree and when you were clicking on the Snowflake icon it might be saying Let it snow. When you will get it complete then you will see Zynga coming into play again and adding one more goal. It will ask you this time to completely cover your entire city under the Snow Blanket. At first you might have seen it asking for 5 Snowflakes and 5 Snowballs but now you will see it asking you for 10 Snowflakes and 10 Snowballs. Complete it and see if you can get it out.

There is no other way by which you can get the goal screen out of the play. You will have to complete the goals and once you are done with this then you will really have no trouble with it there. You can ask your friends for the same to help you out there. Also if you have more cash then you can get it completed by spending it there. If you want to have 10 Snowflakes or 10 Snowballs then you will have to spend 20 Cash for each. This is the only way by which you can have the thing that you have asked for and there is really no other way for this.

If you want to have a much pretty idea about the game play then you can just refer to the tips and the tricks that you will have to follow to do there. I am sure that it will really help you with all the various issues that you are stuck with. Also in addition to this it will let you know how to grow and earn the cash in a more comprehensive manner. You can do the internal search and if you did not get it then you can have the direct link for the same. You can click and get the tips from here: Important Tips and Tricks while playing CityVille.

The only way by which you can get the goal out of the screen is to get the goals completed and if you want to get the Snowflake and the Snowballs getting disappeared then it will be best if you can do the things in the manner that I did. You can just go to the Free Gifts section and then start sending the gifts to your friends. The beauty of this method is that when you will send the gift then you will get the same thing back in reward as well. SO you get to see the goal getting completed and if your friends send the return gift back then it also helps you a lot.