View Poll Results: Lamb/Brown Sheep Event... what will you do

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will try to recruit 5 new players but will pay 15 fc if can't.

0 0%
  • I will not participate on principle.

0 0%
  • I will pay the 15 FC and not try to recruit players.

0 0%
  • I will try to get the required 5 new players.

0 0%
  • I don't care enough about it to do it.

0 0%

Thread: Lamb/Brown Sheep Event in FarmVille... What will you do?

Lamb/Brown Sheep Event in FarmVille... What will you do?

This poll is just to see the reaction of people playing this game daily, what do you fell about this new event of reuniting the brown sheep and lamp by checking off steps with grand finale or by adding 5 new players on to the game. Mostly every one will try to gain new player.But most of us have many players that have never played before.What will to try and do.

Re: Lamb/Brown Sheep Event in FarmVille... What will you do?

I won't take part. Because my friends those who don't like to play games on Facebook they wont play what every i tell them,then why should i start spamming them with the game invitations.And if they are my friends friend they will just start shouting at me that don't you understand that I never play Facebook games and all so no use of taking part.

I will surely take part i really love the lamb,i was just waiting for a lamb in this game.I think they are the cutest animals.I don,t mind paying 15-20 FC (Farmville Cash) for the lamb if it would be in the market.It don,t matter me what my friends will thing about me i will try and invite 5 friends any how to get the Lamb.

I don't agree with others I would love to take part in such kind of events i always do wait for such amazing events i will try and convince my friends to join i don't care if the don't play or after joining the game they never see the game again but onces they join i can get the lamb of else i will do one thing many 5 new accounts on facebook only for such kind of events they can help me with other games in facebook because i love playing games on facebook.I do play all kind of games but i love farmville the most.So i will take part in this event.

I don't know to what to vote because i don't play this game but i wont participate in such kind of events to recruit players for Zynga.I dont mind to take part to recruit if Zynga pays me for that work lol.And as if almost no one from my group play this games only one of my group friend plays so i came to know that there is a game called farmville because i guess he has taken part in this event because he has started sending requests to everyone.

I totally agree with them i myself wont take any kind of path in such kind of events i never played this game and i wont play this game why to waste time in such kind of stupid games.Therefor i voted for a NO. I am not the marketing department of the game farmville and nor i am the the marketing department of Zynga to gather players for the different games.

I really hate it when I get unwanted requests from farmville, or cityville, or poker, or any other Zynga game. I will not spam my friends with such kind of stupid request. Nor will I pay up. I am NOT paid by Zynga to recruit players!! so I refuse to take part and i don't wanna waste my time playing such games.