Thread: Animal Farm Goal in Cityville

Animal Farm Goal in Cityville

I m unable to obtain chickens for this quest I keep planting wheat and I obtain many of those but White chickens. I have as minimum 10 of the whole thing in the wheat collection but I cannot find CHICKENS collection inside the inventory. I had to purchase a subsequent tent since it wouldn't distinguish the first one it informs me to purchase! But this has currently going on for 2 weeks at present and I can't throw away the goal till I acquire a chicken. What to do in ode rot complete the Animal Farm Goal on Cityville.

Re: Animal Farm Goal in Cityville

I need pasta to complete the wheat collection in the Animal Farm quest in cityville and get the White Chicken. And yes it takes more than 2.1 days for growing wheat, if you are lucky then some friends will speed the wheat cultivation in less time by helping you to grow the wheat so just tell them to help you out, and then you will obtain goods and xp. Approximately the entire plots are wheat I can't obtain the one thing I need so my friends help me out to harvest the wheat and then I grow pasta. A couple of my friends need pasta too. And then but the chickens with the money you get from the wheat collection.

I have done the whole thing requested and I can't finish the animal farm goal. I have constantly planted wheat. I also include the necessary businesses. The only obsession I don't contain the wheat collection is flour. I don't recognize what I require to do. I am assuming by not completing this goal in Cityville isn't permit to shift forward. Please inform me what I require to do. Should I complete it or I remove the goal and move to next quest.

The only method according to I know that to have a white chicken as a bonus for completing the Wheat Collection in the animal farm goal in Cityville. So, you will require to plant wheat daily and watch for what collection item you will obtain for harvesting and always accept the chicken as a reward. I've received a about more than 15 collection item from wheat for at least two weeks. I have every item in the collection including the wheat flour, so I know I've established them in the past.