Thread: Can we Install games having visual c++ platform in windows 7

Can we Install games having visual c++ platform in windows 7

Well I needed to know that can I use games which are having the platform of visual basic 2009 in my new laptop which is having the windows 7 operating system. Will it affecting the working of the system. I am asking this because I have heard several rumors from my friends saying that he games which are developed in he visual basic c++ platform are giving some problems especially with the compatibility. So I s this true? Do clear out my confusions as I am waiting for the installation of the games. Until I don’t get a clear view of that situation I will not install the game in my laptop. So I am waiting for your responses.

re: Can we Install games having visual c++ platform in windows 7

In my opinion it does not interferes in the working of the system. If you install that games it will get installed side by side and will not interfere in the working of the system. So stop worrying about your system. It is a type of rumor that you have heard. I have not heard any such cases in which the functioning of the system gets affected by installing the games which is developed by the visual c++ platform. So avoid that rumors go ahead and start with the installation of the games. I hope you are clear with the suggestions.

Well even I am of the opinion that the games do not have any role to play in the functioning of the system. Unless you have downloaded any game which uses the maximum capacity of the memory that your system uses. Until and unless you install such type of games in your system and if your system has very low memory then it surely affect the working of the system. So I hope the games that you are installing are not of such types and also you must be having the sufficient memory to run such games. So if that is the case then there will be no problem running such type of games in your system.

If you ask me I would say that the games that you install in your system, runs the same way as like the other processes runs in the system. It uses the dll file that it want to operate in your system and acts normally like the other processes do. So let it be any games be it developed from the java , .net or visual C++ language. It functions the same way as like the other games does. So I hope you are clear with the decision now. Go ahead and install the game in the system and avoid such rumors.

Re: Can we Install games having visual c++ platform in windows 7

Ok, thanks for clearing out my confusion. Well I was not sure whether the games that were developed in the visual basic c++ platform could run in the windows platform. I even asked some of my friends even they had no idea about it. I read all your suggestions and let me tell you that your solutions were really very informative and provided em enough knowledge regarding this subject. I need to thank you all for all the efforts that you have put in to solve my issue. It was indeed a great help from your side.