Thread: Mafia Wars: higher level players are attacking on me

Mafia Wars: higher level players are attacking on me

Well I have joined the Facebook to search my school friend and also to be socialized on the social networking websites. I used to play Mafia Wars on the Facebook. I really love to play this game. Well I want to know why I am attacked by the fighters who are having level of 1000 and higher from me. Anyone having any idea why it is happening so. Please tell me as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Re: Mafia Wars: higher level players are attacking on me

Well you have to fight if you want to survive in Mafia Wars. Once you have arrived at level 451. You have reached the point which is called as ‘Shark Tank’. At this moment fighlist is opened widely with the all kind of size and strength. From this particular level everything will be fair for Mafia Wars. Many things at this stage might happen which cannot be explained at all. You will the find the difference in the situation once you get the level 451. Before level 451 you were the fighter who cannot be bitten at all once you have reached you will bitten drastically. Why this happening because there are limited number of fighters are available between 450 and 100.

I am providing following quick checks might help you to discover why you are attacked by the higher fighter. First of all I want to know whether you are asking mafia or hit listing a particular player to attack. Also see that whether you are attacking the player who is already called by the higher level players. Either of above reason might cause the higher level player to fight with you. Well you the player who is having lower level hence you have to change your strategy so that player of the higher cannot attack.

To prevent the attack from the same person repeatedly you have to maintain you health below for the quite long time. Well this is big issue you have to deactivate toolbar since it makes you logged in the game. You might need to change the time of playing so that the higher level unable to catch because they will be unable to discover when you are playing. Many times I have seen that they are attacking again and aging to get stamina, victory coins. People will not attack on you if they are not finding any from you.

Well as far as I know I am providing following quick check which will help you to find out that why are you attacked by the higher level players.
    • Tournaments
    • Robbing
    • Boss Fight
    • Stamina Jobs
    • Hitlist fighting
    • Fighting
    • Iced Achievements
    • Getting Loot drops by fighting only
    In simple term more you fight and more you will appear on the fight list. I think you need not to be surprise if you are attacked by the other player even if you are already fighting.