Thread: Chocolate and Roses quest in Cityville game

Chocolate and Roses quest in Cityville game

I got a new challenge as a quest regarding chocolate and roses. The task is regarding the "Ask friends for 12 Boxed Chocolates" after that you will require to get all the 12 replies from your friends within a given time limit to me. So I posted a request in the Cityville game, but I only obtained 10 answers from the friends, but how to get the rest 2 replies from the friends? I can't post the request for the chocolate once more, it said "waiting for your friends responds", but they can't click any longer, expired??? so want to know how can I finish the quest in time? Help is required urgently from all of you.

Re: Chocolate and Roses quest in Cityville game

While working just before the receiving 12 chocolate and Roses for the Doctor I was somewhat surprised to discover that subsequent to I posted "Ask Friends" for assist, that friends were receiving the message this prize has previously been claimed. I know for a reality that that numerous friends tried to give the box of chocolates but were not capable to send. In the game I had established 10 of the 12 gifts needed for the quest and observe the message "waiting for friends to respond" in the box that shows the position of the quest. Funny thing here if friends are annoying to respond and cannot then why locate the limit of gifts accepted to be less than what is required to finish the quest. So I just refresh the game by logging and logging in afterwards I found I have received 4 more replies 2 more than the required chocolates in the gift box.

I think that 10 is the maximum number of replies you can you can accept by clicking on a single wall post for the chocolate quest inside the cityville game. You will be capable to repost another time 4 hours from the instance you posted previously on your game profile. If you hang around 4 hours from the occasion you previously posted for chocolates, you will be capable to request again. There is a boundary of 10 items that you can accept from your neighbors clicking on feed posts to give you chocolates.

It appears like i have done more than 12 clicks on my accept button to get a help collecting chocolate to complete quest challenge inside the cityville game but the number in my quest has been stuck on 11/12. My neighbor said when they clicked on link, it said all prize has been declare so that means i should have 12 chocolate previously right? So I think that is an error which causes to accept the replies from the friend’s gift in this game. What are you thinking guys what should I to solve this problem.

Strange to hear that you had accepted 11 replies at one time from the friends who your neighbor right now. Because the maximum number of gift you can accept on one occasion is simply 10. so i somewhat strange that you obtain 11 replies on occasion. So please check it if possible once more. If this quest is not expired for you then you repost it once more for the chocolates and wait for the remaining replies to accept then only you will complete your level and challenge of the quest.