Thread: Getting error while playing GTA 4 in windows xp

Getting error while playing GTA 4 in windows xp

Recently I am making use of the dell laptop which is running on to the windows xp operating system Which I essentially use for the playing games. And I use this for some time to access internet. I play some of the HD games like NFS, GTA. WOW in my machine. I am recently making use of the ATI Radeon high definition graphical interface. The trouble is that, in this morning when I tried to play a GTA 4 in my machine, in the machine so at that time I get the message that windows is not allowed you play this game. Is this difficulty for the OS or for another issue? Suggest me something to overcome from the problem.

Re: Getting error while playing GTA 4 in windows xp

Regarding this I think that you should upgrade your graphic driver, so t do that you have to open the device manager and from there locate the display driver tab, choose the driver and right tick on it, it will show you a pop-up window along with the update version data, click on the update button, and it will routinely update the driver version. I know all these because I was also going through the same issue and in this I got my solution after upgrading the driver so I hope this will also help you in order to get rid from this kind of issue.

I think the difficulty might be for the any graphical interface whether are trusted or from any other third party application, for the reason that a number of the applications those are comes along with the trusted software application and installed with our verification to install them, make this kind of issues. So to fix this issue you have to first go to program and features under control panel and through there look of the applications which are installed in your machine but devoid of any prior in sequence. Choose them and remove from your machine. The application programs are like tool bar application and a number of the visual effects. And in this you just go for this procedure, I hope this will definitely help you to solve the issue that you are facing.

Regarding this I too think that the trouble is in the graphics driver. For the reason that some of the driver application are not well-matched along with the windows 7 OS, so first of all you require creating sure you are making use of the correct version, which is well-matched with windows 7 version, which is installed in your machine. And with that also might the driver is tainted. If you acquainted with the driver manufacturer then visit the web site and from there download the appropriate driver and it will fix your issue.

In my Compaq Presario notebook, similar issue is occurring, I also installed windows 7, for getting better gaming performance, where as I also willing to use this machine for the gaming purpose, which was running file till the first few days. But from last three days, it suddenly flashes a message in my laptop screen that, windows is not allowed to play this game. Though this is a windows error message, I instantly reload the operating system in my machine, but not happened over there. After the reinstallation the machine is complete stopped working. Along with the operating system I also reload the graphics driver and reinstall the gaming console in my machine. I can’t understand why this problem arriving. I also tried by applying the DirectX application program, which is also not worked. I tried with the low level games, from now this one also not working. Whenever I tried to open the windows default games from start menu>> games, it directs that, windows cannot find installed file location. Can’t understand what is the meaning of this message. I hope some from here will be help me to overcome from the problem.