Thread: Frontierville : Visitors Disappearing

Frontierville : Visitors Disappearing

After getting bored while playing the Farmville and the Cityville, I have now shifted my focus on FrontierVille and as compared to the previous two games I find this game even more exciting. The drawbacks that the previous games were having are rectified and corrected in this game. As far as I know this is the best game Zynga has produced, but last night I have found some error playing the game, may be this is not a error but some kind of glitch so can any one help me out with this. The glitch is that the visiting neighbors got disappeared as soon as I finished their work or even when I remove them due to this I am not able to collect the tolls, so can some one help me to overcome this problem so that I can get the tolls.

Re: Frontierville : Visitors Disappearing

I think that you must wait for some time and have patience before coming to any kind of conclusion about the glitch in the game, I think that there may be some kind of problem with the frontierville game and that is why you were not able to get the update of the your progress in th game. I had played this game today and I was able to generate the tolls from the neighbors visit, so I would want to request you that you must wait and have a little bit of a patience and see if you could get all the tolls back at once.

Hey I am also facing the same problem with the frontierville game that I have playing on the facebook, though I am able to get the tolls whenever any neighbor visit my field or whenever I do some task for my neighbors, but one problem that I am facing is that I am not able to get as much as tolls as I was getting previously . So I would want to know that are there any kind of changes in the rule of the tolls or that only I am facing the problem, I would want to get as much tolls as possible so that I can help increasing and managing my field, so please guys suggest some quick ideas to get the tolls .

Hey I was also facing the same problem with the game as for getting less tolls and when I reached the Zynga community I have got the information that to make the game more interesting the game rules have been changed and that from now onward we will get a little bit less tolls. The reason behind this that most of the users just get access to the neighbors field and get all the necessary tolls that make them easy going in the game. So I would want to tell you that don’t worry just go forward with the game and hope that you enjoy it.