Thread: CityVille: 503 Service Unavailable

CityVille: 503 Service Unavailable

Hello friends
    I think I have serious problem related to my system. Last night I played CityWhile on facebook, after some time I went to TV for looking final match of Asian football cup. When I came back to game again I noticed that my four applications are gone and on screen one window appeared showing error message like 503 service is unavailable. I try to fix this problem by changing my browser with another one, but result is same. Now I really don’t know how to fix this problem. I ask about this to my friends but they are also helpless to provide me suitable answer. Now I am completely relying on your replies. Please help me. I would like to say thanks to all people who are trying to get answer for this question. Oh I forget to tell you about my server. I am currently using exchange server 2003 for connecting with internet.

Re: CityVille: 503 Service Unavailable

503 service Unavailable message is occur only if Exchange server 2003 service is disable to run on your system. Firstly check whether all services are running on your system or not, by following steps given below:-
    • Click on start option and go in to programs.
    • Under Administrator tools select services.
    • Check inside that related service running or not. If not start it by simply right
    click on it.

First make sure all service required by application are running on your system or not. It is necessary that all services are running under local system account. To check whether your all services are running under the local system or not follow the steps given below:-
    • Select service option inside administrator tools.
    • Inside column name search Ms Exchange info. Store and Ms System Attendant after that under Log on as column find your local system
    • There you can check and the service to run under local system.

This error generally appeared when your public folders are not mounted properly. To mount them properly follow the given steps:-
    • Go to system manager.
    • Now expand your first administrative group.
    • Enlarge your exchange server name to see first storage group.
    • Now right click on both mailbox and public folder and select mount store option.

I am not sure but this kind of problems occurred only when your registry key extends across the limit of 259 characters inside HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT registry. To fix it simply run HKCRScan tool. This will definitely solve your problem But before running this tool first take advice of your hardware engineer. It is really a risky business. If you are still facing same problem then call your engineer and tell him to fix that problem. Don’t to try too much with your machine otherwise you whole machine will damage while trying new things. You can ask technical peoples help to solve this problem. If you are able to solve this please tell me too about the solution just for sake of my curiosity.