Thread: Cityville:Build road crossings across train tracks

Cityville:Build road crossings across train tracks

I have recently started playing cityville on my Facebook account. I have been still learning new things in it. So far I learned several things which I don’t want to list out now. The only thing is still confusing is about creating a crossing. There are several train tracks crossing over my city. I need to build a road crossing those tracks. So can anyone tell me how to create it? Is there anything should I need to gather for that.

Re: Cityville:Build road crossings across train tracks

As far as I know there are two of roads which we can be created as railway crossings. Fist type is the "road" essentially fraction of the track. You will notice these kinds of roads near the "starting city" region. The other types of the road are "curb" not close to the perimeter of the tracks - however you don't in reality see fraction of the "road" lying on the track. The Road in type 2 still seems to be linked, just appears diverse.

It is a simple to manner to construct road crossways the train tracks. You may perhaps necessitate removing additional road pieces close to the 2 pieces you would like to attach while you achieve this (and after that reconnect the respite afterward.). Put the 1 portion of road on one part of the track (NOT on top of the track). Situate another portion of road on the further region of the track so that it can be lined up completely - rotten by one four-sided figure will not work. Now you don’t need to do anything, they will auto-connect by themselves.

As far as I know the task of building the track crossing similar to creating a roads and connect them together. You just need to place the pieces of road whichever track place you want alongside. Then the both pieces will be connected automatically forming cross for pedestrians as well as for vehicles. If it will not auto-connect, ensure no additional parts of road are fond of to the 2 road portions, check that they are absolutely united, and play in the region of by it. Also attempt to shift the road pieces a slight both way to distinguish if you can dig up it toward auto-connect.

I have seen that there is another kind of road which will cover most of area of the tracks and also its little surroundings so that you can play around or in the region of it. You can call it trolley area or whatever thing. It provides the lot of room over crossings. I don’t know how to create it. I think that it just need 2 more pieces of road to gather crossing. Just play around the pieced of roads and you will get to know about any hidden tricks inside that game.