Thread: Stick RPG 2 is crashing

Stick RPG 2 is crashing

Up till now all of you who do not be familiar with the well-known sequel to the extended moment expected Stick RPG 2 is finally out on Xgenstudio. I really like playing this game. On the other hand I remain receiving an error crash after I play for some amount of time. After playing for few minutes I get the following error message with the crash “Runtime error! Program: C :/Program Files (x86)->Internet Explorer->iexplore.exe irregular program termination. I do not have any idea why it is getting crash. I am thinking that this may be the game developer’s problem. Do you have any suggestion what may be the cause please let me know. Your suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Stick RPG 2 is crashing

I will recommend you to try loading the game through different browser furthermore make out if it assists in resolving your trouble, I believe that this might be because of the defected browser or else may be even something different. However still you can offer an attempt by playing this game with some other browser. I think that the trouble may be because of missing add-ons as well as altering the browser may possibly assist you in overcoming the trouble. If you do not have any other browser then try to download or else update the current one. I think that this will help you to get rid of this issue.

Thank you for your suggestion I am using Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 1 which is not the updated version. As per your suggestion I have downloaded Mozilla Firefox and try to play this game. I was surprised that in Mozilla Firefox I do not have any issue and I play the game for almost more than an hour. As a result it has something with the browser, now the gaming is running flawlessly Hope it will help someone else like me.

I am also having this issue while playing Stick RPG 2 keeps crashing. I was thinking that the issue may be due to the Flash as I am not using the latest version. So I have updated my flash but still I have the same problem. So I attempt to find solution on Internet and come across this thread. After reading the above post I have also downloaded Mozilla Firefox (as I am also using internet explorer). And now the game is running flawlessly in Firefox. As a result it must be a Internet Explorer coding trouble.