Thread: Why only LOTRO gives lag

Why only LOTRO gives lag

I am running windows 7 profession 64 bit on lenovo ideacentre k3 series furthermore it has about 1 second of lag at what time I attempt and play lotro. This is really trying. Moreover I know my connection is very well since my laptop is running lag free (it has a extremely bad fps rate building it approximately equally annoying though). I just got this PC. I have done the whole thing, I have lowered the graphics, I also checked the latency moreover its well, I have defragged as well as run disk cleanup, and not anything works. If anybody can give several suggestions on how to resolve this I'd be extremely grateful. Thanks in advance.

Re: Why only LOTRO gives lag

I would like to know that after one sec pause previous to starting moving (later than pressing W), does your character after that move on average? or else do you keep receiving steady one sec pauses? Accurately what model is your system, there are a few different specifications in that series? Have you tried to play any other game and have the same issue by means of those or else is it particular to LOTRO.

It is steady. At what time I stop holding the w key, it acquires one sec to stop moving. At what time I mouse over a skill, it acquires one sec on the way to highlight it as well as after I move off it acquires one sec to stop highlighting. These go on all the way through the whole moment I play furthermore after a half hour I obtain fed up as well as log out. I have the K320 without the switch thing. As well as each game, yet chess has this lag.

It seems that the more HD space you enclose free the superior LOTRO will run. A little trick you can attempt. Having your games on one drive as well as your windows on a different drive (external or internal) will raise performance to some extent 5 to 10 percent. This is for the reason that essentially drives makes use of a moving element which glide across the surface of the drive platter on the way to read and write to the drive. If your games as well as windows are on a on its own drive in that case the moving drive head requires to read or write information for the game after that switch to read or write information for windows after that switch back to game information after that back to windows information. Thus you can make out the advantage of two drives one drive can read or write game information furthermore the other drive can read and write windows information therefore speeding both up to some extent.

I am also having this problem. I am able to play Battlefield Bad Company 2 by means of high graphics with no trouble; however Lord of the Rings Online makes my computer lag badly. I do not be familiar with why it must be lagging because I can play approximately all other game without any problem. Please help My computer specifications are:
    • Processor: 2.3 GHZ Quad Core AMD processor,
    • RAM: 4 gb ram,
    • Hard drive: Western digital 500 gb hard drive,
    • Video card: BFG GeForce GTS 250 OC 512MB.