Thread: To add 12x12 expansion in Cityville

To add 12x12 expansion in Cityville

I have no troubles with 20k coins at my level, I obtain them with each 20 energy I spend. The sanction is the problem since I m not able to add the 12 x 12 expansion inside the cityville game and now currently I m having the 6 x 6 expansion. The reality is that if I collect 20 permits for a simple 12x12 expansion exasperates me. It's like waiting for 2 days to gather 20 and then when you position that expansion. What to do with a tiny scrap of land is mine. So what to do in order to solve the problem?

Re: To add 12x12 expansion in Cityville

You get it playing more and more and increasing the level or you have 12 x 12 expansion by adding more and more neighbors or by inviting people from the help menu is if your read all the way were it talks regarding expanding it says you can enlarge for 1,000 coins whats up with 20,000? and also i don’t believe it's fair to charge that for the little corners alongside the river u don’t get much ground space there more water than land and you can’t place a dock on the right hand side of the lake anyhow or if you can have luck you can’t place it down and then anticipate they lower the price or something soon myself.

The 12x12 expansion in Cityville is quite deceptive in a way. Because it add up the minute squares inside each section of the existing game to just require buying it and it is available inside the inventory and it will inform you to expand the land if needed to play the Cityville game. So its squares are the size of a section of footway or a thing of blue flowers or a street light post. The majority games squares are bigger than this. So what you acquire is really little for expansion. So my suggestion is that you can level up speedily in this game but expansion is a chore.

Every expansion costs 20,000 coins plus permits I mean to say that permits means neighbors in your Cityville account you need to have the minimum required member in order to place that expansion on your cityville game. If you click on the expansion picture it point out how many permits you require. With every expansion, the number of permits you require increases. You have to request your neighbors to provide you permit or if you give them to your neighbors, they are disposed to send one back to you. It takes time, but ultimately you will get there.

12x12 Expansion is an improvement accessible at the Build Menu and I think that the cost of the 12 x 12 expansion is merely 20,000 Coins initially (gradually increases prices to 23000 nowadays I don’t know why they increase the prices), requires a definite amount of Zoning Permits and is accessible as of Level 15 through the neighbors if neighbor cannot help you out then you can get the expansion by purchasing the permit through the cash which you have. Each time you buy an expansion, the subsequent time you buy one you will require more permits, up to your fifteenth expansion; following which you will simply require 20 permits for each subsequent expansion.