Thread: Fire Station Axes in Cityville

Fire Station Axes in Cityville

I have a problem with the Fire Axes while playing Cityville game through my facebook account. Although the game was working quite nice for me for past one month and now having the problem with Fire station axes I have had 4/12 axes for numerous days, even though a friend has been giving me more axes frequently. To complete the full mission I need the 12 but it just shows me 4 inside my inventory, but now the axes don't even show up in my inventory. So I want to know that I anyone had completed this quest so that I will get some idea about completing this game. Please let me know on this post.

Re: Fire Station Axes in Cityville

A quest has been released in CityVille these time known as “New fireplace Station.” As you’d be expecting, this goal request you to put together your town for surprising disaster by making sure that your voters are protected inside the event of a fire. You’ll strongly require completing the 3 tasks to complete this quest, and by chance, they’re all pretty effortless to solve the task. You just require having the fire axes and assembling it together inside the inventory and taking that item from the inventory to the fire station and always try to assemble in given time by the cityville than only you will complete your quest. You can obtain the fire axes from the friends regularly as a gift. Just you need to make a gift’s wish list and send it to your friends so that they will send you appropriate gift to complete your task easily you need to take that gift and accept before that gift expires from your inventory and hence you cannot find inside the inventory.

I find that this is the most time consuming segment of the Fire station quest and no doubt for gathering the Fire Axes because you will not find it directly to will require to complete the previous quest regularly as well as in time given by the cityville challenge so that you will get more and more Cityville Fire axes as a gift, and it can also be done by posting a all-purpose wall post to your news feed, inquire your friends for make possible by providing. As for the Fire Station, if you have previously got one in your city, don’t be worried as this assignment does not lift you to build a brand fresh one, though somewhat just have one in your city. If you haven’t constructed one, though, it’s available from the Community Buildings segment of the shop for 30000 coins. It is often bring together from once per day.

Making your City fireproof is a "capital idea”. For you will require having minimum 12 fire axes to complete the quest for creating the Fire station. This fire axes can obtain by spending your coins which you have currently and get the fire axes to complete the task. To complete the Firehouse you can find inside the Build Menu which is located under the Community Buildings of the cityville game. Firehouse permits 900 citizens to accommodate, and price: 30000 City Coins. Ask friends and publish to your wall for Fire Axes. Don't forget to help your CityVille neighbors by clicking their posts. As a reward you will get one Fire Axes item too.

Fire Axes are items necessary for the objective to complete the "New Fire Station", provided by Governor Phil. The Governor Phil is the hypothetical person which gives quest for to play the game. To achieve this quest the participants have to post a request for Fire Axes on their wall and their associates/neighbors must make available the 12 axes by clicking "Send Fire Axes" through their news feed when they see the news or the fire axes. The goal "New Fire Station" was commence into the game on 22nd January 2011 along through other new content.