Thread: Unable to access New Expansion in Cityville

Unable to access New Expansion in Cityville

In my Cityville quest I have been looking at the screen I positioned another growth transversely the railroad tracks, laying on the left region of the street...by means of the objective of moving each and every one my farm plots there. Fine, I can't observe it, nor right to use it...I went to the lead and constructed a road there assuming that might repair it, I've tried each display alteration probable, however the issue leftovers. Can anyone help me and fix these problems so that I can able to use the expansion. By acquiring this I can also able to get the money and zoning permits back.

Re: Unable to access New Expansion in Cityville

As far as I know in the left part of the ( off ) display can be observes by doing the subsequent thing. Make in mind that throughout this procedure do NOT pull the map otherwise you will have to start afresh ...
    • sight your town in complete screen mode
    • Zoom OUT each and every one of the way
    • Stopover a neighbor
    • Come back to your city

I have also been facing the similar problem. What I did is I have placed an expansion in excess of on the left of the screen, crossways the tracks, however it is typically at the back of the quest icons and I am not capable to pull the map across a sufficient amount to right to use the faraway sides and as a result can't create complete exploit of the expansion. I hope that someone might have came with a better idea for now.

Expansion provides additional freedom intended for you to construct your firms. It’s fairly luxurious despite the fact that. Afterward within the game at what time your trade begins raking in several excellent wealth, expansions would be straightforward to arrange. The precondition of this is a zoning authorize which can be specified as a gratis gift from your neighbors or a prize following a quest. AS I know at this time prices are not similar as before. The prices has been increased so make sure that you have paid the appropriate amount.

12x12 Expansion is an upgrading obtainable by the side of the Build Menu that charge 20,000 Coins originally (slowly but surely augments prices), necessitates a definite quantity of Zoning Permits and is accessible while of Level 15. Each time you purchase an expansion, the subsequently instance you purchase one you will require additional permits, up to your 15th expansion; following which you will simply necessitate 20 allows for each succeeding expansion.