Thread: Disappearing soda in Cityville Feed the fans

Disappearing soda in Cityville Feed the fans

I have been playing Cityville from the past several days on my Facebook account. But now I have been struggling to full the Feed the Fans mission intended for at least a week. I wanted one indefinable soda ... been cropping more than a few Burger Joints frequent times for each day by way of no consequences. When I opened the quest again last night, I found that one of my sodas had vanished, as a result currently I require 2 over again. What can I do now? Should I give it up for now?

Re: Disappearing soda in Cityville Feed the fans

Actually I also having the similar issue by way of hot dogs however I have not any that I've gotten on my individual, my fellow citizen offer me one, other than my movies won't provide me whatever thing at what time I click on it. I’m extremely exhausted of having this mission just session there for this lengthy by now. I have sat here intended for the previous 2 hours doing not anything except clicking on top of my cinema whilst its prepared and not one obsession has appear of it in the direction of that gathering. I don’t know what is wrong about this thing.

It certain would have been obliging to be familiar with much more-- on one occasion you have collected each and every one items meant for the "Fast Food" set counting the elusive "Soda"(connected by way of Burger joints), as well as the “Silver Screen" set counting the elusive "hot dog" (linked by way of the Cinema). One thing is do not deal them in -- in each and every one capitals to adjoin importance to this solution point. If you twist them inside, you do not encompass the items obtainable to the instructor in favor of your "Feed the Fans" quest.

First of all go to your cityville "collection," i.e. the Cinema's "Silver Screen Collection." The stuffs listed inside the collection cover a small "call out" sign in the inferior left bend. Click on top of this "call out" to put the preferred stuffs (eg. "Hot dogs") on wish list. After that, click on top of the "share" switch in the direction of allow your neighbors recognize that you are hunting for the stuffs on wish list. If they contain additional inside their list, they might send them toward you. Good luck.

It sounds similar to you're rotating them in to end the collection. In order on behalf of you to end the quest you have to essentially "contain" them, as a result you can't spin the collection in anticipation of you end the quest, or else you're utilizing them as an alternative of getting them. So look into your collection list properly otherwise send a request to your friend or neighbor. I think it is the only method left for you.