Thread: Cost of expansion increasing in Cityville

Cost of expansion increasing in Cityville

I m playing the cityville successfully fos last 4 month on the facebook account. But from many days I m observing that last7 or 8 expansions of the land, the cost has forever been $20,000 per every expansion. Then it increased to 44,000 to 48,000 to 50,000- now for the level 50 it is something to 60,000- something to 80,000- and approximately to 95,000 to 120,000 to now 150,000! So I estimate within 8 expansions of the land for the cityville, the cost was increased by more than 100,000. According to me it is not right thing. I went from include a coin contribute of over 1.2 million to 900,000. Is this correct? Please inform me this is a malfunction and it will change or not.

Re: Cost of expansion increasing in Cityville

The price of expansions increases after each purchase though as you complete the Cityville game level by level you get more reward and more coins which can add to more business in this game. I have the same opinion that it increase but as you get the more players in this game and the cost will also increase continuously. It went from 20,000 to 32,000 after just single expansion. The after that one jumped to $48,000. Don't you believe that's a bit much? I know several players that are up to $120,000 for development. It seems like Cityville is demanding to thin out the population of players.

I gone through 32 levels previous to the price go up. I mean, 32 is a quite random number. And no one still said that the price would go up, presently the permits. And how come players that are higher level than you will only paying 20000. But it still does not reply why some individuals are paying more than others are at lower levels. There is no motivation you should pay more than someone 10 levels higher than you. It goes up with every buy, so if they haven't purchased as more as you, they will pay less. The conflicting is true as well: if they've purchase more than you, they will compensate more.

I agree with all that been said with look upon to expansions etc at this time and I arrive at level 60 and can extend no more as this is the max level and your xp will still be trace and used when and if they increase the max level plus every tasks/missions have blocked, and so i dont observe much point in playing any longer just glad i didn't use genuine money to play. It's sad to know that they perform something with the authorizes but they did not pay attention or respond to any suggestion all of us gave concerning the permits. We all demand that the expansions be made simpler and what did they give us? A difficult expansion! I don't mind a modest thousand coins count for expansion but what aggravate me is that they updated it and made it 'harder' and to be suitable for the players.

As you play more so that you level up more you must building additional business and houses. This will make you moderate cash very easy and quick. As for your energy you should be visiting your neighbors to increase reputation and get more energy by performing so. You criticize about 20,000 that was not anything and now Zynga have given you something to groan about. Although I don't make out this as a problem. I'm level 38 and the development at the instant is at 21,000. I make this in a day so it's no big deal to me. Honestly if you desire the whole thing given to you from the beginning I put forward you play a more easy game. I enjoy working for stuff.

Yes, I am quite bummed about the cost of the expansions, since for me at level 62, the cost of an expansion has gone up to 500,000 coins and the 20 zoning permits, which I can get by playing alot. Now, they are requiring 28,000+ population or 65 Cityville cash. I have loved playing this game more than any other ever, but now I do not see a future in the game for me. You are supposed to be able to build the city of your dreams and the fun for me was designing a beautiful city, not one where all the buildings are crammed together and you have multiple businesses of the same kind. I have paid them a nice amount of money which I didn't mind, since I have so enjoyed the game, but now, I see no future since the cost would be about $10 to get the 65 CityVille cash per small plot of land. Quite unreasonable for the players. I am very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggyMD53 View Post
    Yes, I am quite bummed about the cost of the expansions, since for me at level 62, the cost of an expansion has gone up to 500,000 coins and the 20 zoning permits, which I can get by playing alot. Now, they are requiring 28,000+ population or 65 Cityville cash. I have loved playing this game more than any other ever, but now I do not see a future in the game for me. You are supposed to be able to build the city of your dreams and the fun for me was designing a beautiful city, not one where all the buildings are crammed together and you have multiple businesses of the same kind. I have paid them a nice amount of money which I didn't mind, since I have so enjoyed the game, but now, I see no future since the cost would be about $10 to get the 65 CityVille cash per small plot of land. Quite unreasonable for the players. I am very sad.
    Same problem here.

Right now, I have a very good looking city...nearly every plot of land is occupied. But my population is 5,700 and I need to get to population of 26,000+. I also will need to build a lot more community buildings as my cap is around 15,000.

How will I get to a pop of 26,000 without more land? How will I be able to keep up my cash flow to supplement $500,000 if I remove businesses to increase my population?

The game is showing the first signs of sucking...my interest is quickly waining.

The initial Expansion will cost the standard 20,000 coins as well as one Zoning Permit, but the second Expansion will not only cost more but it will now need two Zoning Permits. Likewise the fifteenth Expansion, you will use a huge amount of coins and require 15 Zoning Permits. As you can visualize that expanding will turn out to be much harder as you progress in spite of whether you are swimming in coins. In fact, lots of players are at present upset with the Expansion system, claiming that it costs excessively much for too small. At the instant, it is unspecified that we can enlarge as far as the map extends. In other words, there must be plenty of room.