Thread: Cityville:Unpredictable loss of coins

Cityville:Unpredictable loss of coins

Please someone help quickly or I will loose too much of my hard earned coins in the Cityville, I have really done allot of things so as to get the coins level reached to the maximum, just to get the cinema franchise from my neighboring city. I have spent almost 90,000 coins to get this franchise but I don’t know why she did not accepted my request and moved onto to accept another frachnise and my request has been still pending, so guys can any one help me to know that is there any way through which I can cancel the request that I have send to them so that I can get the money back. I am very eager to get the money back as I have almost got over with all the coins so cannot do anything else without help of the coins.

Re: Cityville:Unpredictable loss of coins

I have been also gone through the same problem as I have been send too many request to buy one of the franchise and at the end some other party goes and buy it and since there were only one slot available to be sold. I have wasted too much of my coins because of this stupid mistakes happening all round. I have asked Cityville community about this problem and they said that the coins will be credited to you in seven days and still no signs of the coins being credited to my account. I think that this is one of the mistakes that has to be corrected in the Cityville.

Hey I have come to know the problem that you all are facing, for this you will have to make the neighbor empty some slot place for you so that he can make way to either accept or reject your request. Since the reception had too many request at a single time so your request might be lying untouched and so you will have to either tell him to either accept or reject your request, I think that this is the only way with which you will be able to get your money back.

No friend there is not a single way so as to get the money back for the request that you have send, most probably because the coins automatically gets detected once you send the request to the receiver. Since this transaction happens the exact time you send your request to the receiver. So once this money gets deducted from your account there isn’t any way so as to get back all the loosed money. So you will have to start each and every thing again and so as to earn as much coins as possible.

Guys sorry to say but I would want to tell you that I was one of the persons who didn't accept the request for a franchise from the individual. I would like to apologize from those whom I rejected as I didn’t have any idea that it would cost someone money . I have even rejected some of the request so that they can get back their money, but I found that I the money was just not getting credited to their account, so if there is anything else that I can do please suggest, I am ready to do anything.