Thread: Management of Restaurant in Restaurant city

Management of Restaurant in Restaurant city

Hello everyone
    I have an account on facebook. I like to play social games available on this site. My hot favorite game is FishVille. I am playing this game from last seven months yesterday I complete all its level and now I am planning to switch on restaurant city. Can you help to know about its management? so that I never face any problem in future while planning this game. Along with you have any suggestion regarding this game please let me come to know them also. Your each opinion and suggestion is valuable for me. I am unable to take my friends help as I am out of town and I am facing lot of network problem here. I am completely relying on you for answer of this question.

Re: Management of Restaurant in Restaurant city

When you talking about restaurant management the basic thing you have to first sure about opening and closing time of your restaurant. When you shut down your restaurant one icon appears at the bottom of your screen. If you want to close the restaurant click on left side of your screen and select close restaurant a window will appear in front of you, inside that window select keep going option. Similarly for opening your restaurant. By closing restaurant you never lose any coins. At the same time chance of getting extra gourmet points also which are helpful for jumping to next level. While managing your restaurant always keep look on your staff.

The one of the important side at you have to keep watch is waiting area inside your restaurant. Never keep your waiting areas seats in front of table. It might be possible that person is waiting for his friend without ordering anything and customers, those want to eat something inside your restaurant live your restaurant after spending too much time on arcade machine. This is really harmful for popularity if your restaurant. So I suggest you to always keep waiting area seats in front of another object instead of serving table. You can put coffee tables in front of that or you can use simple table looking object not similar to serving table. You just have to click on decoration icon to change the arrangement.

Toilets are one of the important objects helpful for increasing popularity of your restaurant. You are never come to know importance of toilets unless you reach lee 8. After reaching level 8 you will notice that your entire crowd of customer uses toilets after finishing their dishes. Your restaurants popularity never increases unless they use toilets. Hence if your restaurant doesn’t have any toilet it will take your restaurants popularity towards down level. Keeping your toilets clean is also an important part of restaurant management. For that I will advise you to employ a janitor. Who will do all these kinds of jobs for you. Along with toilets also try to keep your wash basins as clean as possible.

Among all restaurants object one important object is arcade machine. It is a really helpful tool for earning gourmet points as well as for taking your restaurants popularity high up to the sky. Try to keep them in working state always with the help of janitor. Like other gaming machines they will break down after specific number of uses. At that time janitor will help you to get rid of that problem. I like to tell you one thing that dimension of you restaurant never going to affect you customer numbers and all that. there are many other points on which you have to concentrate in order to taking your games level high as fast as possible.best of luck for game.