Thread: Strategies to play Zynga Poker on facebook

Strategies to play Zynga Poker on facebook

Hello everyone
    First of all I like to say good morning to all peoples. Recently I complete all levels of restaurant city. Now I am planning to play another game on facebook. My friends suggest me to play Zynga Poker. Now I need your help to know more about this one as you previously guide me about restaurant city. Please not give me advice to refer the reference guide. I want to know about basic things on which I have to concentrate mainly while playing this game. I hope you will never going to disappoint me. I am waiting for your replies desperately. I want to start my new inning in this game as early as possible. Similar to last time I would like to say thanks to all repliers in advance.

Re: Strategies to play Zynga Poker on facebook

There are number of applications available on facebook among them Zynga Poker is more realistic game. It has nice visual effects compared to other games available on other social networking site like yahoo. The one of the crucial point, while playing this game is your sitting position. In this game direction of betting is in clockwise manner. Try to get your position as near as possible to dealer. If are sitting far from dealer other players got a chance to bet first. Till now I only know this much about this game, as I am also fresher in social gaming. When I come across new things I will definitely tell you in future.

Hey buddy welcome inside poker community on facebook. Zynga Poker is one of the tricky games among other facebook applications. In this game first important thing is sitting position you will come to about importance of sitting position as you spend time on it. Another important point on which you have to concentrate is changing your style of playing. Don’t try to become aggressive player every time try to change your status to safety player whenever necessary. When opponent realizes that you like to play safety game immediately change your role and become more aggressive player. This ability to change your playing style will responsible to keeping your opponents confused about your character.

While always try to bid same way for both your good as well as bad cards this will help you to confuse other players about your cards, which is helpful to increase your chances of winning. While playing many times happened that poker who already won four to five games in a row losses everything in last round. That’s why; I suggest you try to limit your losses. Never try to put bit on bad cards it will be harmful for your career. It doesn’t mean that stop to play as soon as you realize that you got really bad ones compared to other pokers. Try to bit on them but not aggressively otherwise there is a chance of losing all your money. Always try to get advantageous sitting position every time for better performance.

Poker is really one of the complicated games. To play this there is need to keep your mind cool compared to other pokers. One of the important points in this game is poker training. It is similar to other games training. You need to absorb some qualities to become a good poker. I am not going to tell you do different thing, I just want to say keep on practicing this same. As more time you spend on it you will become master to play this game in two months. As you already said you already finish all levels of Restaurant city. I am sure you will grasp the tricks behind playing this game quickly compared to others. If you are not interested in referring guides and all that, I will suggest you to see the videos related to this game which clarifies your doubts. You can easily download videos available on web. Simply enter name of the game in search window if google.