Thread: Dead Space 2 Error file (.htm) does not exist

Dead Space 2 Error file (.htm) does not exist

I am having one issue while i am trying to install the Dead Space 2 into the system of mine. Whenever i am trying to install the game i am getting an error which is "file (.htm) does not exist". I have tried several time but getting the same error. So if you are having any solution for same then do let me know about the work around of this. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Dead Space 2 Error file (.htm) does not exist

First let me know, You are using the genuine CD to install the same or the Pirated copy of the game. If you are using the Pirated version of the game then this is obvious to get the same kind of error. As the pirated copy are cracked version of Original and illegal. The cracked version having some bad file which can cause the issue with your system. So if you are using the pirated one then it is advisable to go with the original copy of the same.

I think this is the issue with the corrupt installation of the Dead Space 2. First let me know what error you are getting exactly so that i can find the solution based on the same. This seems to be the problem with the registry which might got corrupted and that is why while you are installing the game getting the same error. So if possible then i will advise you to install the any registry cleaner utility and run the same to correct the bad entries. Try this out and let me know whether this is working for you or not.

First of all thanks for the quick response that you have showed me regarding the issue of mine and I have gone through all the suggestion and let me tell you that i am using torrent copy of the Dead Space 2 and getting the error i.e.
    Code:
    C:\Program Files(x86)\Dead Space 2\_Installer\Disk1\Support\EA
    Help\en-us\Error_Message\_Program_has_caused_an_error_or_Erroe_in_gamename_.exe_.htm.
    I have tried the registry cleaner also but not getting any help for same. I can not afford the genuine copy so using the downloaded copy of the Dead Space 2. If you can then help me with the issue which i am going through.

As you are using the pirated copy of the Dead Space 2 this is obvious to get the error like this. The EA DRM will not allow you to install the pirated version of the game and you will get this error whenever you try to install the same. The only solution i got is to try any other source to download the Dead Space 2 game and install the same to check whether you are getting the same issue or not. Anyways it is advised to go with then Genuine copy of game which will give you freedom to play the game without having any issue. So go with the same and work with the issue.