Thread: Cityville: Unable to unlock cinema

Cityville: Unable to unlock cinema

Guys I have done so much hard work in passing the Edgar's goal so that I can unlock the cinema option for me, but when I passed the option I found that I was unable to get the cinema unlocked. Now why on earth has this happen because it was clearly mentioned that we can unlock the cinema as soon as we pass the Edgar's goal. Now for passing the next phase I will have to build the cinema manually, since there is no spreadsheet for this cinema, so I would want that someone help me by suggesting the steps to build the cinema or can someone help me to know that is there any other way so that I can be able to unlock the cinema. I don’t want to make my hard work go in vain, so please help me as early as possible.

Re: Cityville: Unable to unlock cinema

Hey have you got all the necessary points that are required to unlock this cinema, to unlock the cinema you just don’t have to require to pass the Edgar's goal but even have to earn some specific points that have been set for the unlocking of the cinema. Without this you will not be able to get the cinema unlocked. However I don’t have the idea of how to make the cinema manually since I did got it unlocked after passing Edgar's goal , and I think that you will be able to find it in the inventory.

Hey why don’t you try crossing the level again and see if it helps you in getting the cinema unlocked again. Might be a bug that did not help in unlocking the cinema, I personally feel that you should give a try and start again from the Edgar's goal and once you accomplished it see to it that you carefully moved after that , because for unlocking the cinema, the message prompts on your screen and if you move to quickly between the pages then I think that the unlocking even will get lost somewhere and you will not be able to unlock the cinema again.

Guys I am also facing the same problem with this unlocking of the cinema, at the first instant I passed the Edgar's goal quite easily and after that I thought that the unlocking of the cinema might have happened automatically, but when I checked inside the inventory I did not found any cinema over there. I thought that we might have to manually follow the instructions of the unlocking based on this, I again started the Edgar's mission and completed it quite convincingly after that I waited so as that the message could get prompted, but there wasn’t any and again when I checked the inventory I was not able to find any. Guys is this a genuine problem or is it that I am doing something wrong.

Looks like a universal problem to me, almost every single user playing the game is facing the problem of the unlocking of the cinema. I think that this kind of issue must be reported to the Cityville community so that they can take the necessary actions so as to get this problem fixed. I am also going through the same problem because I was not able to unlock the cinema despite repeated attempts to pass the Edgar's goal. I have met each and every requirements and then also couldn’t unlock it, so its time that we inform the Cityville about this problem to get it solved quickly.