Thread: Error message: Client Timed Out/No Steam Logon

Error message: Client Timed Out/No Steam Logon

I am getting this message every 5 to 30 minutes when playing in a server inside Counter-Strike Source (mostly) or else any further steam game, I will unwillingly disconnect by an error which states either "Client Timed Out" or else "Disconnect: No Steam Logon". I thought it may be because of counter strike game, so I re-installed the Counter Strike Source in addition to Steam 3-4 times moreover it still has not been resolved. This trouble started after about 6 months ago at what time I transferred the whole thing from an e-book (Storage Drive G : ) to my foremost PC drive (C: Drive). I am running windows xp. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Error message: Client Timed Out/No Steam Logon

Yeah. I have also seen several odd timeouts as well as players are as well thinking why did they unexpectedly disconnect however did not drop from irc or else from through internet. However they are disconnected only from the tf2 server. I think that this might be associated to kigen as I enclose that too. Just like to state at the end which this does not happen on connect however unexpectedly through the game. It is similar to no steam logon error.

It seems that your modem is not keeping the connection. Is your modem is wireless? Have you tried restarting your modem and see if that help. Which version of video driver are you using, I will also advice you to try updating your video driver and see if that help to get rid of this issue. Please let us know about the result. I would like to know whether you get client timed out all the time or only sometimes.

At what time you run whichever steam game, open up task messenger (Ctrl+Alt+Delete) furthermore click the processes tab. After that continue to right click hl2.exe as well as set priority to high. Now what precisely turn out to me was I joined a server joined a team (this is css) furthermore I left it minimized guessing a client time out. When you time out shut down the game and run it once more after that position your priority on hl2.exe from high reverse to usual. If you do not time out keep on for about an hour to make certain it’s vanished and after that shut down your game moreover after that run it once more and set the priority of hl2.exe from high to normal. I expect this helps you out cause it functioned for me.