Thread: Cityville: How to change the name of our town

Cityville: How to change the name of our town

Just two weeks ago I started playing this Cityville game on facebook as my friends wanted me to do so, so as to become their neighbors and help them in building the city. As ordered by them I instantly started playing the game, I had some idea about the game because before this I have played Farmville allot of time and have managed to develop a real good farm, so this is also quite similar as compared to the Farmville. Just for the sake of an instant start I gave some random name to my town which now I would want to edit so as to give another name as the existing name is very silly. So can some help me to know how will I be able to make the necessary changes in the name field.

Re: Cityville: How to change the name of our town

I have searched for your query as soon as I saw this post on this forum regarding the modification of the name of our town that we have set while we started playing the game and was unable to find any such solutions about, I think that this is unusual case where Cityville have forget to make the updation possible, I think that we should inform about this stuff to the Cityville so that they can look into this matter and can make the necessary changes in the game so that we will be able to change the name of our town at any point during the games play.

How stupid of you to ask this kind of question so as to change the name of the town, the cityville have made this game so that the users gets a real world effect while playing the game. Now I would want to ask you that how can be the name of the town be changed in which I am currently leaving. There is not a single way so that that modification of the name of the town will be available. Even if the Cityville teams does bring up this kind of option so as to edit then the game will lose its integrity.

I would want to personally request Cityville to implement the option of the change of the name of the town as well as any business that we built in our city. I feel that that this is just a game and that we should have all the options available so that we can enjoy what we were not able to do in real life such that we can make this thing possible. I would also want to make some changes in the name that I have been given to my business enterprise and would want to change and give more professional name to it. I would want every one to support my decision and should also go and request the same to the Cityville authorities.

Friends your request for the development of the edition of the name of the town and the city has been passed to the Cityyville authorities and they have informed me that the implementation of the updation button for the name in the Farmville have been stared and will be available to us sooner, This has been started because of the requests of too many users to get this option available on the Cityville. So all those guys who want to change their city or towns name please have some patience and wait for the modification to take place.