Thread: Patching Up Problems In battle Field

Patching Up Problems In battle Field

I have been making the use of the Windows 7 and the main problem is that then I have been playing the game of the battle field in it, and also the fact is that I love to play this game. But I am not the professional in the game but I love to play this game and I have not being getting the rank in this game since when I am just playing out the game. I have been making the use of the patches of 1.5 and 1.41 for the gaming of the battlefield that is being played down by me in the Windows 7 operating system. But the main problem that is being faced by me is that I am not able to patch up the files that are being used by me. Please help me out with this issue.

Re: Patching Up Problems In battle Field

I would like you to make the use of the tech support and then you can just get the details of the errors that is being faced by you. And then it is that you have to check the patches and then you have to compare both the patches. See that whether the patches are working out well for the gaming or not and then you can just apply it to the game directly. And also it is that the various files will be viewed by you for the detecting of the files that you will be using it for system.

The other option is that you can just update the files and then try to update the patch of 1.41 and then also it is that you can just patch the various other files of the 1.5 and the file that is being used for the connectivity of both the files along with it. I also wanted to tell you that the ranking files would not be displayed unless you are dispatching all the files properly that is being used when you will play the game. And it is being the server that you are using ion the system also matter because the game scan also be played out online.

And also it is that you can just download the patches one by one first take the patch of 1.5 and then you have to update the patch of 1.41 accordingly and then apply it to the gaming that will done by you. And all this things should be done by you spontaneously so that while you are playing the game you are playing it out without any of the connection error when it is for the multiplayer option. And also it is that you have to check out the details so that the gaming can be viewed by you.

Some times it happens that when you are making the use of the server that is a little old then the issue with the patching of the games are being arisen and also this are normal issues that is being faced by the users who is playing the game of battlefield 2. First of all try to see the version that best suites your system and then you can just check it out that whether the sane option is being used out for the versions that you will be using out and also it is that you can just try out the use of the Internet filters for the same. And always make a note that you are making the use of the ranked server and no fake servers, because the uploading issues are the common problem when the use of the fake severs are being made in use.