Thread: Unlocked rivet gun disappeared from Dead Space 2

Unlocked rivet gun disappeared from Dead Space 2

I have recently bought the Dead space 2 game along with some online code to get some additional stuff during the play. I have put the code for my rivet gun. By luckily it unlocked and I used it throughout the few games. After that it just vanished. I couldn’t able to find it in my weapons inventory while playing on the online mode. Furthermore it didn’t again ask me to enter the code to unlock the gun once again. What could be the problem?

Re: Unlocked rivet gun disappeared from Dead Space 2

As far as I know the code doesn’t allow you to unlock the rivet gun in Multiplayer mode. It can be only used in single player mode. It creates me be unsure if one time you terminate removal the rivet gun will be wide open in support of that game. Not anything has been said other than it may perhaps be a chance. I previously am receiving it ever since I pre ordered the collector’s version at gamestop except otherwise it wouldn't surprise me if it was somewhat similar to that. Otherwise else there is forever a chance they'll discharge it for buy in the store at several end.

By the use of online code you not simply can you release the classic Plasma Cutter within Dead Space 2, however you can moreover release the Rivet Gun from Dead Space: Extraction. This elite does not draw closer from a accumulate file, except a preorder on or after Gamestop. Proclaimed just instants before on a site by means of the authorized Dead Space page, we discover that this weapon will be accessible simply to those who buy their games from the relentless power that is Gamestop.

The guns are "wide open" like you discover them spotted all the way through the game. Level 1, 2, and 3 encompass 1, 2, and 3 weapons to choose up correspondingly. Additional levels have with reference to 4 otherwise 5. Once you locate a gun and come to an end the episode, you can after select it like your starting main weapon during the confront levels. Rivet Gun is a limitless ammo gun.

They did a comparable obsession by way of the foremost game. I memorize downloading the Elite suit essentially ended upgrading your suit useless consequently you may perhaps just make use of nodes for weapons in addition to stuff. From the time when the unlocks are 108kb, it's further than possible just substance that public can purchase to assist them strike the game easier or somewhat, sort of similar to how the weapons pack for Total Effect comparatively bust the complexity meant for that game.