Thread: Cannot complete Harvest 4 Carrots quest in CityVille

Cannot complete Harvest 4 Carrots quest in CityVille

I was playing the game here and I have seen that there are a number of quests that are required to get fulfilled. Well I have completed almost all the quests but I have got stuck with the Harvest 4 Carrots quest in this CityVille and hence any help in the matter will be really appreciated. It asks me to get 4 carrots harvested but it does not allow me to do the same. I want to know what can be done in the case so that the quest can be completed.

Re: Cannot complete Harvest 4 Carrots quest in CityVille

On the first occasion please see that you plant the carrots when you see this quest coming up. If you might have planted the crop before the request had prompted then you will not get the benefit that you actually need to have. So just make a check on this at the first place. Now do one thing before harvesting the Carrots see if you can harvest other goods. Well you must get the other crops harvested. Let me know if you were successful.

I have completed the quest and let me tell you that there must have been some issue with the mouse or your placing. See if there is not other object coming between the fields in which you have planted carrots and the mouse. In addition to this please while you will be harvesting the crops see that you do the same in the full mode. In the full mode you get the better look of the game. Do this and then let me know if I was correct or not.

I think that you are missing on some important factor. You might not be having enough storage and hence you are getting the issue there. Please see on the first place that you have adequate amount of the storage and then you go with harvesting the crop. You can either go and build the Silo if you do not have enough of energy but if you have enough then you can just build the BARNS for the same and then see if you can get the quest getting completed. You must have got the warning that you do not have the sufficient storage. Weird that you did not get it.

Well it is nice that you just mentioned the Storage point . Well I have sufficient amount of storage in my case but I really cannot have the quest completed. I have harvested more than 12 Carrots but yet I have seen that the Carrot Quest says that you have harvested 0/4 carrots. What can be the reason for the same? I have seen that the goods keep getting added to the storage but I cannot see the quest getting completed. Can you all please let me know what I can do so that the issue can be solved? Waiting for the replies; hope to get it soon.

Well you must have planted the Carrots before the quest might have popped out and hence you are not able to get the quest getting completed. When you see the quest then you will be required to plant the crops. You can go to BUIL menu and then you can select the Carrot and go for planting. After the stipulated time then you will be required to harvest it and then you will have the Carrot Quest completed. Do this and then let me know if you were able to get this done. Also while playing this game make sure that you play the entire game in Full Mode.