Thread: CityVille: Not able to see maximum energy increasing on the next level

CityVille: Not able to see maximum energy increasing on the next level

I am playing this game here. It was really fun playing this game. I was getting a number of requests for this game and I accepted the play. Now I have reached to 15 Level. I have seen that whenever I have the level up the ENERGY was getting raised but when I crossed the third level I was not able to see the Energy level getting increased at the level up. This has happened with me for seven to eight times and hence I just thought that it will be great to get some more opinion on the same. Please let me know if there are any issues that you all are also facing.

Re: CityVille: Not able to see maximum energy increasing on the next level

Well it is not like that you will see the immediate increase in the energy level as soon as the level goes up. I have seen some of the users pointing out to this energy issue. Now please let me know what is the browser that you are using on your system. The issue that you all are having here may be because of the issue in the browser. The issues also increases if the browser that you are using is Opera and if it is Opera 11 then it will be nice if you can just switch to some other browser and see if you can see the increase in the ENERGY LEVEL there.

Really the issue that you are having here may be because of the browser and in addition to this it will be great if you can just have a check on the Internet Connection as well. The case may be that your Internet Connection may be slow and hence might be taking a long time to get the page load. See for the speed of Internet and you can check for the same on speedtest.net. Also in addition to this see for other browser as well.

I really think that there is no issue with the Web Browser here. It will be great if you can just after seeing the XP or the level increasing you can just refresh the browser and see if you can get what you were actually looking for. Give this a hit and then let me know if the issue was solved after this. Also when you are collecting from the Community Buildings you will see the ENERGY as well. Please make a check on the Energy getting increased. Let me know about the same.

If you want to make a check on the Energy then it will be simply great if you can just pay a visit to your neighbors and then help them out. The reason for this is that when you do that you gen 1XP, 1Energy and 50 Coins. You will see the same getting added from all the neighbors that you have paid visit. When you do it you see that the page gets refreshed each time. At last see if you can see the Amount of energy getting increased. If this happens then after each level up just make the page refresh and you will see the increase in energy.