Thread: Farmville: Steps required for beginners

Farmville: Steps required for beginners

Hello friends I am new to this Farmville game as I have just created my account on Facebook, I know that I am very late in creating my account but at the beginning I thought that just like orkut this will also surely loose its popularity with progress in time. But 2 years down the line I think that there is something really very special in this Facebook social networking site as day by day people counts on this portal is increasing. So even I created my account 4 months back and slowly I learned everything on this site. I have allot of friends on my list and they all want me become neighbors on the Farmville, but I really don’t know how to start playing the game. I am confused at the beginning level of the game, so can any one help me in suggesting what are all the steps should I follow to make this game interesting for me.

Re: Farmville: Steps required for beginners

First of all you should start by sowing the seeds that are of less cost and which will be able to produce more coins and points. Since buying more and more precious crops requires a hell lot of coins so I would rather suggest you to go with the seedlings that are cheap and earn as much as profit as you can with it. You will have to keep doing this for at least a week or a two so that you will be able to generate as much money as possible and then you can save that can utilize it for buying more precious products that will cost more but when harvested will generate much more coins.

For starting this game the first thing that you will have to take care of is that you will have to be more patience then usual and have to think that you are a farmer and have to plough for the sake of the food for the people. You will have to plough the crops and have to fertilize each and every day and then you will have to harvest as soon as the crop signals that it is 100% completed. Also, I would want to request you that you should visit your farm each and every day once a while so that you can be able to use the surprise gifts elements that comes each and every day which will in turn help you in generate more and more money.

One of the things that you should take care of is that keep the land that is available to you in parts and assign some specific crops to each an ever part. Like keep the left side of the farm specially for the wheat and the right side of the farm for the rice. You can even keep the edges of the farm specially for planting trees over there. Also, one important thing that you will have to take care is that you will have to harvest the plant as soon as it is completed because if you don’t then most of it will get damaged and you will not be in a position to generate any profit out of it.

I would like to request you to have as much as neighbor as possible so that they can help in the process of farming. You can get whatever you want from your neighbors that is you can ask for fuel or any gift or suppose if you are out of town and not be able to access the Farmville then you can ask them to fertilize the farm. Also, make sure that you even help the neighbors the way they want and not disheartened them in any case.