Thread: Farmville: Unable to remove trees from Orchards after update

Farmville: Unable to remove trees from Orchards after update

Hey guys I have got this unusual problem in playing the Farmville, as I was unable to move the tress with the help of an orchards. I was accessing my facebook account after quite some time now and so I wanted to make some changes on my farm and that was the reason why I wanted to move the tree. But the problem that I faced was that I was unable to move the tree, every time I try to remove the tree I was constantly getting some messages saying that the "Farmville has been updated and your game is out of sync". Now when did this update took place and what should I do now to make this update possible so that I can remove the tress that I don’t want from my farm.

Re: Farmville: Unable to remove trees from Orchards after update

After you got the message of the update when you made the tree to move, did you tried logging out of your game and then starting the game again. Yes that update has just occurred to the Farmville game and I think that the changes has not gotten saved in your Farmville because you have accessed it after quite some time. You can log out of the game and then again log in to check if the update is done and you are now able to remove the tree or not, also if it does not work then you might have to manually ask for the update from the Farmville site.

I was also getting the same problem with my Farmville when I tried removing the tree from the farm, I was able to get to make the tree removed from my farm by selecting the close button and then again loading the game again. With this the update the has been delivered takes the full effect and we will be able to get some changes in our Farmville interface that we are currently having. So I hope that this will surely make the things possible for you and can get the tree removed from your far.

Guys I have tried all the solutions that have been provided by you but the problem still persist for me. I was able to get the update of the Farmville installed on my game and I was able to get the tree removed from my farm, but when I go to do something else that is when the game again reloads I find that the tree again comes back in the orchard. I have tried this many times and still I am not able to completely remove the game from the orchard as well as the farm, so guys if there is any other suggestion that is available then please do post it.

Well it seems like all of the users are facing the same problem of the removal of the tree from the orchard , I guess that the problem that you all guys is facing is that you have been unable to get the proper update of the Farmville. I think that most you can do is to wait and have some patience and try removing the tree after a couple of days, I think that this since update has just came into the picture so I guess that it will take time to take full control of the effect, spend some time on the Farmville by making some other changes on your farm and you will surely be able to get the update.