Thread: Dead Space 2 xbox freezing issue

Dead Space 2 xbox freezing issue

I am new to this forum, and I think that I am posting in correct section. Since, I am not aware about the Rules and Regulations over here, please ignore my mistakes. While playing the Dead Space 2 on XBox, my XBox 360 freezes and I am not able to discover the reason behind it. So thought that you members might got solutions for this. Since, it was freezing very frequently, I deleted system cache, tried installing the dead space 2 game but it still froze. I am not able to play this game only. While playing the other games, I am not having any issues.!! Are there any tips that can help me in such scenarios.? I have not played this game yet, I am very curious to know about it.

Re: Dead Space 2 xbox freezing issue

Have you tried to reset Xbox 360 clock. If not, then try it, the following steps would be useful for doing it :
    1. On the XBox controller, just press the Guide button, so that you can enter the Dashboard.
    2. Then press the X button due to which you will sign out of Xbox Live.
    3. After that select the System blade.
    4. Then choose the Console Settings and press the A button.
    5. Later choose the Clock and press the A button.
    6. Then modify the date to 11/15/2005 and press the A button to accept.

The freezing problem is normally caused because of the corrupt files that are stored in your cache. I think that you might have not cleared the cache properly or maybe you have tried cleaning it by some incorrect method. To clear your console's cache, try the following steps mentioned as below:
    1. Once you enter the Dashboard, click on My Xbox.
    2. After then select the System Settings.
    3. Then choose Memory option.
    4. You can select the Device Options by pressing Y and then Clear System Cache.
    5. Finally reboot your console.
    There are chances that you game will not lag after clearing the cache.

As for the actual gameplay, Dead Space 2 is closely following the footsteps of his predecessor, although improving the overall experience with different touches: how to control the main character in the past with third-person view and there you can attack multiple enemies using either weapons - in extreme cases - with shots in close combat. The focus of the title is obviously in our interactions with the Necromorphs, a sort of zombie aliens are able to take us by surprise, coming out from the walls and we face using a wide range of weapons: a difference in games in which some well-aimed blow can to kill any enemy, these are much more tough and we should look for before you even slow them down then dismembering it the coup grace. Inside his suit, Isaac is clumsy and slow, while some Necromorphs can be extremely fast as well as having the odious habit of attacking in groups: very useful for managing such situations is the power of stasis, which allows us to freeze for a short time one or more enemies, giving us the opportunity to address them more effectively.

Another important component of the gameplay of Dead Space 2 is the exploration and collection items. Treading with powerful kicks enemies or boxes, we can get ammo, recharges energy or money, then be spent in special shops scattered around the Sprawl, in special locations we are also strengthening our arms and the suit of Isaac spending of special and rare energy nodes. Important then to recover the weapons and armor charts distributed levels, often in hidden locations, needed to unlock new equipment in stores. Although the progression of a target and the other one is very linear, this time the environments have a more open structure, with shortcuts that allow us to easily return to previously visited locations: this gives us the opportunity to devote more likely to explore or reach the shops and save points. The navigation system of our suit, which traces the ground to follow a trail of light, received the improvements now not only shows us our next target, but with the cross direction can also display the routes for quick access to shops , stands for the upgrading of equipment and save points. At normal difficulty, the story can be completed in about twelve hours, but do not try to end all weapons and upgrades available. To do this, there is the possibility of starting a new game with all the accessories and clothing unlocked before, so maybe focus more on weapons testing in the exploration or little used before.

At normal difficulty, the story can be completed in about twelve hours, but do not try to end all weapons and upgrades available. To do this, there is the possibility of starting a new game with all the accessories and clothing unlocked before, so maybe focus more on weapons testing in the exploration or little used before.
    All this adds a multiplayer mode that sees two teams of players face each other in the role of human and Necromorphs: the former have goals to accomplish within a certain time to reach the escape pods or operate the terminals, while the purpose the second is to try to stop him. Each game consists of two rounds in return for which the roles are reversed to give the opportunity for all to play for both sides. Play as a human is very similar single-player experience: you can use stasis, other weapons (which are unlocked by leveling up your character) and collect the bodies of the med-kit Necromorphs torn. On the other hand, however, you can choose before each re-spawn type Necromorphs to impersonate and decide which opening in the walls reborn. The result is different from the usual multiplayer experience and certainly enjoyable, although not as deep as in the case of the most popular titles on Live. An excellent diversion for fun with friends from time to time. Finally, it is worth mentioning that the game comes on two discs, to be exchanged in the console when it is half the story.