Thread: Farmville: How to fix Full Screen Issues

Farmville: How to fix Full Screen Issues

Guys I have just started playing this Farmville game on the facebook from last week, and although I am in the beginning stage I have slowly getting the kind of affection the other people having on this game. The game is superb but I having one problem regarding the screen as I am not able to get the complete view of the farm at a single time, I am having 17 inch monitor and due to this I have to scroll through my entire desktop to check each and every part of my farm, so guys all I would want to know , is there any way through which I will be able to get the complete view of my farm on my desktop.

Re: Farmville: How to fix Full Screen Issues

Hey why don’t you use the zoom option that is available on the left side while playing the Farmville, with this option you can zoom in or zoom out your farm in order to adjust that on your screen, also there is a full screen option on the game options menu which when clicked will hide the task bar and the tool bar of the browser and that space will be taken by the Farmville game and you will be able to get the complete view of the screen, thus you can utilize the space that is available at the bottom as well as at the top of screen for the game.

Well you can even press the F11 function key so as to get the full screen view of the desktop, if you are unable to get the option of the full screen on the game then you can even make use of the F11 key. Pressing the F11 key twice will hide the task bar at the bottom along with the tool bar of your browser at the top of the screen and this will free some of the space for the games screen, this is the only other available so as to get the full screen view of the game, I hope you get this thing working and will be able to enjoy the game more.

Thanks guys for all your instant reply that you have provided but unfortunately I wasn’t able to solve the problem of the full screen on my desktop while playing the Farmville game on the Facebook. I have tried out all the options that you have provided in the above posts but then also I was not able to get the thing solved. Though I was getting the full screen but then also there was a scroll bar both horizontally and vertically so as to move the screen to view the edges of my farm. This is not I wanted, I was looking to view my whole farm on the desktop without any thing to move. So if anyone else has any other idea of his own please feel free to post.

I think that the problem would be in your selection of the display size, you might have selected high size and that is why you are not able to get the full view of your farm on your desktop. To change this you will have to right click on the desktop and go to the display properties and from there you will have to select the minimum display size as possible because of the fact that you are having monitor of 17 inch which is a bit small. Once you do the changes you will have to save the changes and then see if you are able to get the full screen on the desktop of your farm. I hope that this solution does the trick for you.