Thread: Farmville: Unable to harvest from Winter Workshop

Farmville: Unable to harvest from Winter Workshop

Hey guys I am in a bit of a serious problems as I am not able to harvest any gifts from the Winter Workshop that I had invested so much on it just to have it on my farm. I have spend about 5000 coins for this Winter Workshop as I have heard that this will help in providing special gifts that we would require on our journey in building our farm on the Farmville. The Winter Workshop that I have got on my farm says that it is 100%complete and is ready for harvest but when I actually try harvesting I am unable to do so, so guys can some help in overcoming this problem so that I can get access to my gifts.

Re: Farmville: Unable to harvest from Winter Workshop

I would want to know that do have other kinds of buildings constructed on your farm which helps in providing various gifts similar to the Winter Workshop, if it is there then check out whether you are able to harvest the gifts from there, if you don’t have then construct any one of it on your farm and see if you are able to harvest the gifts from there. If you are able to do so then I think that the Winter Workshop might have got some problem and must try harvesting some other time of the day, if you are unable to do so from there then I guess that you have kept the harvesting option turned off and you must on it tin order to get the harvest done completely.

Friend I would like to know that is there some option that you are getting on the screen when you try to harvest the Winter Workshop or is that clicking does nothing except showing that it is unable to do so. Also, have your tried harvesting at different interval of the day because it can be that the Farmville might have got temporarily offline at that point of time. I had even constructed the same Winter Workshop on my farm and when harvesting I was unable to do so, finally I tried harvesting on the second day and guess what I was able to do so smoothly. So dude keep patience and you will surely be able to get the harvest done.

Guys I have searched the option of turning on the harvesting but I think that there is no option of this kind available on the Farmville game. Also, guys I have tried harvesting the Winter Workshop at varying time of the day and unfortunately all the time I was getting some menu having the move/sell/lights options with which I can only sell and move my Winter Workshop, but I am not able to get the option of the harvest so guys anyone else having any other way so as to carry out the harvesting of the Winter Workshop please help in suggesting your views.

I have checked for the general availability of the Winter Workshop in the Facebook portal and have found that this Workshop was only available till 26 Jan, after this no one will be able to use this Workshop. So I guess that if you are trying to harvest the Winter Workshop after the due which I suppose you are so you will not get any option so as to get the gifts harvested from there. Since you have mentioned that you are getting the move and sell menu options when you are trying to harvest so I believe that you will hence forth not be able to harvest anything from the Winter Workshop and will have to either remove or sell in order to gain some coins.