Thread: Farmville going offline from March?

Farmville going offline from March?

Hey guys please say that whatever I have heard is not true as I just cannot stay away from the Farmville game at all. I have been playing this game for over a year now and I think that the game has really won my heart, I have played various game before this and all of them have become boring at some point of the time while playing, but I think that this is the only game which hasn’t bored me in any case as such. I have heard that the Farmville game is going offline from March that the Zynga game will not be available to us on the Facebook any longer after. Please guys don’t tell me that this is at all truth as I just cannot stay away from this game even for a single day.

Re: Farmville going offline from March?

What crap are you talking of , I believe that all these are rumors and you should kick the one who have started spreading all these rumors. I don’t think so that the Facebook will ever let go this game since from the very beginning this game has been the most striking feature that is available on the Facebook. People mostly sit on Facebook just to play this game and help to grow as much crop as possible so as to earn points and coins from which we will be able to buy more and more of the products to increase the production of the farm.

I have also heard the same thing about Farmville going offline after march of this year and when I investigated about this case I found the most ultimate reason is that there is very wide number of people all over the world who have been attracted to this game and have been playing the game at the same, due to this it has been creating allot of problems on the facebook portal of the slowness of the speed, I have heard that the mostly the purpose behind doing this is to get the game handle more amount of users at the same time and also increase the durability and the reliability of the game. So in short they are temporarily removing this game and looking for building even more interesting as possible for the users.

Well if the Facebook team is temporarily putting the Farmville game offline for some time on March, then I would like to know when the new version of the game gets arrived, will we have to start right from the scratch that is will we be able to start building our farm from the very beginning or we will have the option to start from where we had last left in the game. If we have to start everything again then I think that this updation of the game is of no use and should be banned because we don’t want to get everything from the beginning. All our hard work that we had done will go in vain. So please guys any one having the full information about this please do reply.

All I can say that it is still have to get officially announced whether or not the Farmville will go offline or not, these are still the early stages and we will have to wait and watch what happens next. The decision on the temporarily releasing the Farmville is still have to be made because of the issue of lot of members who have their farm and who have had earned so much of points playing the game. I hope that the game stays the way as it is even if the updation is necessary then ultimate care should be taken in order to preserve the data.