Thread: Farmville: What features should be dropped?

Farmville: What features should be dropped?

Hello friends I am making this thread so as to help all of you aw well the Farmville community that will help in making the game more interesting for the users. I would want all the people who sufficiently play FarmVille on the Facebook to come on this forum and reply as much as queries that they have to make this game more interesting. This will help the Farmville community to know what are all the features that the game is been lacking and what are all the modifications that should be done in this game. I hope that most number of people will come out in open and post whatever query that they have regarding the game. Eagerly waiting for the reply ,

Re: Farmville: What features should be dropped?

One of the things that I don’t like is that the limited amount of space on our farm, the farm that has been available to us is just too small and always we have to root out the rest of the crops in order to make way some for growing other crops. This is the most disadvantage state as we are just able to grow only some desired amount of crops in our farm. I think that the Farmville community should definitely look into such issue and must increase the farm both length and breadth wise so that we can grow more crops and even harvest them to get more amount of coins and cash.

Most of the feature of the game I find it completely interesting but there is one such thing that I find silly is the items such as Chicklet, the valentines, gold, presents, and eggs which are present in the market are like wasteful inclusion in the game. They should remove all these waste and just think of making the game as simple as possible. Also one of the other things that I didn’t like is the restriction on letting us master only limited amount of crops, I think the Farmville should provide us various options so as to master each and every one of them. I seriously want Farmville to look into this matter and make the necessary changes as early as possible.

I really don’t like the new comment box that is available, it is very irritating as it just pops out whenever it wants also sometimes it gets just in front of our farm where we have to move it to some other place on our desktop. I really want this dump thing to be removed from the Farmville and that it should be attached to some specific place on the desktop. Also, one of the other things that I don't understand is that what Zynga is benefiting from limited storage that is available in the harvest category. We all would want to have more storage for the food grains.

Good to see this kind of thread posted on this forum, this will surely make the Farmville game more interesting and we will surely be able to get more out of the game. One of the things that we would want is that the game should have the fertilizing of the crops and the feeding of the chickens separate. Because of this there is allot of confusion occurring on our own farm, so please I would request Farmville to make note of the following and then make the changes as soon as possible.