Thread: FarmVille:Is Red Fox available to buy

FarmVille:Is Red Fox available to buy

Guys I have been in real love with this Farmville since the day I started playing this game, I have crossed many levels in this game and have earned allot of points and cash while playing this game. I also love to have as many animal as possible on my farm to help in all the plowing purposes. I like them because that makes the farm looks as if we are planting on a real farm. I have heard that the Red Fox which was only available through the Mystery Box is now available in the market and we can buy it with the help of Farm Cash. I was always wanting to have a Red Fox on my farm, but since it was available only through the Mystery Box I was usually not able to get them as I was not that lucky enough. So I would want to know that whatever I have heard is true or not or that it is just a rumor. If it is true then can someone suggest that from where will I be able to get this Red Fox. Waiting for the reply.

Re: FarmVille:Is Red Fox available to buy

I have also heard about the same news and that this Red Fox is going to be available only for the Mystery Game to help in winning the game. Apart from the usual Arctic and the Gray Fox now we will be able to get the service of the Red Fox. This Red Fox looks very good as compared to the previous foxes that were available in the game. I don’t know what is the price of it but I feel that the price is going to be on a little bit higher side as Red Fox is generally going to provide us with even more features as compared to the previous foxes. So I think we will have to save as much money and coins as we can.

Hey its true that the Red Fox kit is going to be out in the market for the purchase, and we will be able to get this animal for 40,000 coins. The price set to take the Red Fox home, is a bit more as compared to the previous Arctic and the Gray Fox. So guys all those who want to get this Fox on your far start harvesting as much as you can, because then only you will be able to get the Coins in your account which is needed to buy this Fox. Also, those who already have the Red Fox on their which they might have obtained with the help of the Mystery Box can still think of buying one more if they have enough coins in their kitty.

Guys I am not able to find the Red Fox in the market, I have been playing this Mystery Game for quite some time now and although I am aware of all its features and I have tried to directly access the Red Fox from there but I was not able to do so. I have even searched each and every where inside the market and there wasn’t a single option available to buy the Red Fox. I am in a serious need of this Red Fox as I would want to win this Mystery Game as soon as possible. I have got bored of using the general Arctic and the Gray Fox, so friends please help me to know from where will I be able to get this fox.

I have purchased this Red Fox and being using quite convincingly in the Mystery Game, I got this very easily from the market, where the options is located after the Pinto Mini Horse. I think that it is in the animals tab belle page on the 7th or 8th position. Just refresh your page if you don’t find it again on your page. Also, I have heard that the Red Fox Kits can be harvested every fourth day so as to remove the hair, which can also be made to sold for 140 Coins. So in all this Fox is very much expensive but it does yield you too much of a profit after having bought one of it for your farm .I hope that you will be able to get the Fox as early as possible so that you can also enjoy the share of your profit.