Thread: FarmVille: Seedlings from our own Orchards produces varying tress

FarmVille: Seedlings from our own Orchards produces varying tress

Hello friends, I don’t know whether it is a bug or something else but yesterday when I tried planting seeds with the help of orchards I found that the trees that had grown were different as compared to what I sowed. A sprout from my Almond orchard produced a Granny Smith Apple tree, now how come this thing is possible, I thought that I might have made some kind of mistake while sowing and watering the seeds, so after the first try when I got a wrong result, I instantly sowed another with the help of the same orchard, surprisingly again I got the same result. I would want to know that is this some kind of new facility in the bug or is some kind of bug that I am facing. If not then please help me to get rid of this bug as quickly as possible.

Re: FarmVille: Seedlings from our own Orchards produces varying tress

Hey how can this be possible this kind of trick is very silly even if it came out in real for the game. I would want to know that are you having all the orchards placed on the one single area of the farm or do you have them well spread over the entire farm. Also, I would love to know that from where are choosing the seedlings , do you get the selections box from where you have to select any of the seedling that you want or is it that the you are choosing the random orchard from the many to plant the tree. If you are choosing the second option then I fell that you might be doing a bit mistake and that is why you are getting somewhat different end result. All I can say that you should choose to plant as per the seedling basis and not by the orchards.

I like this change as it helps us to grow a bit other fruits as compared to what we have previously sowed. Usually people who wants to collect too much of the coins generally make use of this orchard to sow the seeds because the end result will be generated within 24 hours. So mostly all of them plant those seeds which will help them to get more coins, so everyone will go for the seed that will produce more coins for them, this I think was a bit of a disadvantage and with the random facility out I think that now it will become a fair game to play.

Hey guys the same thing did happened to me last time around when I was seedling with the help of the orchards, I remember that I had seeded from my Chestnut/Hazelnut orchard which in the end produced a Blood Orange Tree. I taught that I would have made a mistake while seedling so didn’t bothered too much about the change. But seeing this kind of thread on this forum I think that I was sure that I had sowed Chestnut/Hazelnut which in the end produced Blood Orange Tree. If this of random generation of the tree is being integrated into the FarmVille then I guess that the Orchards have become useless and think that they are no use at all now for us. If even the seedlings that we produce by our self produces random tree, then Tree Husbandry is of no use at all.

Guys I have searched for this matter and I have found that there was some kind of glitch in the game and that was the reason why you all were facing this kind of random generation of tree problem. Although you had got the end result turn out to be a different as compared to what you have sowed but the points that you were assigned were the same as it has been assigned to the seeds sowed. So guys don’t worry this is just for some time and I hope that this matter will soon be corrected.