Thread: Dead Space 2 Disc 2 loading problems

Dead Space 2 Disc 2 loading problems

Since the download thread is not intended for questions and problems I open here a topic for this time. Now I am with is Dead Space 2 now arrived at the lodge on the site is the second disc. I've even tried to use the plugin dashlaunch but the information should look like the multi.ini now I find a bit vague. In addition I for some reason I think the Launch.ini is not in the Flash can change. Although I get to update the display options, etc. but even that does not work. It is always inside the same:
    [Settings]
    nxemini = true
    pingpatch = true
    I am using Dashlaunch 2.08. Whatever the case, it can not work when you see that one should insert a Disc2 to start container. After I have now been overcome and this game was played 6 Hours, (in fact, are these horror games and nothing else for me because I myself slightly troubled) I was now packing the ambition to play through it. It would be nice if someone could help me, especially since I do not think I'm the only one of this problem.

Re: Dead Space 2 Disc 2 loading problems

Have you tried to play in Game ISO2GOD. If not, then try it by clicking on the HDD and "Autorename multi-disk titles". Then at least two discs in haste FSD. I am not sure whether that is going to help you, but you can give a try. Also I have read somewhere that after deleting the disc 2 from HDD, and then fighting with Brute again, you will able to proceed normally after inserting disc 2. Since, you are not having another option then trying this, you should try this sooner. And also let us know whether that worked or not.!!

Hey, use the Disk Swapper v1 BETA. The first had to specify in the launch.ini where you have to put down swap.xex. Either on usb: \ swap.xex or hdd: \ swap.xex [plugins] GNP swap.xex / mulit.ini is in the xbox360 HDD root:
    [QuickLaunch buttons]
    Default = Hdd: \ freestyle \ default.xex
    BUT_A =
    BUT_B =
    BUT_X =
    BUT_Y =
    Start =
    Back =
    LBump =

; Plugins are started from a thread and must have a sys sys path defined here
    ; Examples of valid paths are:
    , \ Device \ Harddisk0 \ Partition1 \ somedllxex.xex
    , \ Device \ Mass0 \ somedllxex.xex
    , These are NOT based on mount points
    [Plugins]
    plugin1 = hdd: \ swap.xex
    plugin2 =
    plugin3 =
    plugin4 =
    plugin5 =

[Settings]
    pingpatch = true
    contpatch = false
    fatal freeze = false
    fatalreboot = true
    nosysexit = true
    regionspoof = true
    dvdexitdash = true
    xblaexitdash = true
    nxemini = true
    In the Multi.ini write the paths in at the respective Games. As BSP Dead Space 2 of internal HDD :
    disk1 = Hdd: \ Games \ Dead Space 2 D1 \
    disk2 = Hdd: \ Games \ Dead Space 2 D2 \
    The Title ID must stand still while other works also not.

Unfortunately I can not update for some reason my Launch.ini. swap.xex is in the root of the hdd. My multi.ini looks like this:
    [454108df]
    Dead Space 2
    disk1 = usb0: \ Games \ Dead Space 2 D1 \
    disk2 = usb0: \ Games \ Dead Space 2 D2 \
    I'm not sure whether this is correct. I guess but the dashlaunch launch.ini or the priority is, as this will only start the plugin.

I am having two DVD as iso2god simply pushed into the title folder on internal HDD in \ content \ 00000th .. 00 \ * * 454108DF (the Iso2God folder * do you know so off *) and then the attached file (ie the extracted folder) to the HDD and copied to the root of the flash-to-end new launch.ini registration:
    [Plugins]
    plugin1 = Hdd: \ DS2_swap god \ release \ swap.xex
    I would like to recommend you to change from the "DS2_swap god" folder name to swap or something, then you have no problems with the sign-giving. Hope that will help you.

The multi-swap and must lie in the same place in the root eg by USB or HDD1 the internal HDD. Take the time this part of my launch.ini:
    Back =
    LBump =

; Plugins are started from a thread and must have a sys sys path defined here
    ; Examples of valid paths are:
    , \ Device \ Harddisk0 \ Partition1 \ somedllxex.xex
    , \ Device \ Mass0 \ somedllxex.xex
    , These are NOT based on mount points
    [Plugins]
    plugin1 = hdd: \ swap.xex
    plugin2 =
    plugin3 =
    plugin4 =
    plugin5 =

[Settings]
    pingpatch = true
    contpatch = false
    fatal freeze = false
    fatalreboot = true
    nosysexit = true
    regionspoof = true
    dvdexitdash = true
    xblaexitdash = true
    nxemini = true
    Now that I have the Swap.xex multi.ini and again placed on the USB drive has now worked out at last. I do not see why not really. because in the Launch.ini given is yes, the plugin is on the HDD and not on the USB drive. Seems so to be so that the Multi.ini lie there must also be where the game is.