Thread: Dead Space 2 Unable to save

Dead Space 2 Unable to save

I am facing problems while saving the game (Dead Space 2). Now I have started playing the chapter 6, and there are no save stations for this chapter. Let me tell you that I was able to save the game at every shown station until chapter 3, later then things got peculiar and creepy. Now when I started the Chapter 6, not a single save station is working accordingly. The stations are present but the Game is not getting saved. Maybe there are some problems while overwriting the game. Please provide some solution for this issue.

Re: Dead Space 2 Unable to save

Even I am facing the similar issue. I was able to save the game at every station until chapter 3 started. But now when I started the Chapter 7, I noticed that the game is not getting saved. There are no error message nor any issue with the game. I am able to play it but the only thing is that I cannot save it. When I click on save game, the save game option appears, but when I click on station to save, nothing is happening. I think that there are some bugs in this game. I hope that EA will soon release the patch for this game.

I think that the DRM is blocking your function of saving the game. If you are playing online, this might happen because of EA servers are probable overloaded and EA just doesn't give proper functioning. Also talking about the patch, I have got no NEWS (on Web or EA Sports) that they are going to release it. Even I am hoping that they will release the patch soon for fixing bugs present in Dead Space 2.

Even I have started playing this game. Game start right after one is already so annoyed to open an EA account, otherwise some SP content, and the MP would not be available mode. Much worse: it is not possible to remap mouse buttons 1 + 2 and the mouse buttons 4 and 5 are supported not only in 2011, really incredible. Remap since one mouse button 2 and can not with this "point" is linked, one is therefore forced to target the key is always to hold to "toggle" instead, as with most shooters usual. Only option: to move the mouse driver to create a "dead space" profile and the mouse buttons 4 and 5 and 2, any letters on the keyboard. The ingame vsync is to limit the frames to 30. So, just turn off and on the graphic card drivers, or completely abandon vsync.