Thread: Facebook - More neighbors in Farmville

Facebook - More neighbors in Farmville

I have recently started playing the Farmville on Facebook. I hooked on the game Farmville and I just realized that many residents need to move forward. For this I need more neighbors. Since, I have started playing very newly, I am not having any idea about the neighbors. So thought that there would be some members who should be having an idea about it. Please provide some information to me that can be helpful.

Re: Facebook - More neighbors in Farmville

The basic requirements for neighbors in Farmville:
    • To grow your farm. Each time you want to increase the number of tables that can grow, you are asked a number of neighbors as a requirement.
    • To gain experience and coins. Each time you visit your neighbors on the "My Neighbors" and coins can gain experience performing tasks on the farm as fertilizer, harvesting, and others.
    • To receive many gifts. This is the stuff of Farmville that love, in the "Free Gifts" you can send gifts to your neighbors every day and just as they will be sent to you. This is reciprocal and each time you receive a gift you must remember to send one back.

I would like to discuss about how to get more neighbors in Farmville. The normal way is to add to your Facebook friends who are playing Farmville, but unfortunately not all play. But the good thing is you do not need to add to your Facebook friends, you can add overlooked by email in the "Invite Friends". All you need is to know the email of those who want more neighbors like you. Once written or e stuck waiting a bit for Facebook to recognize them before sending invitations.

The below are some steps to get more neighbors in Farmville :
    1. Leave a comment below with the phrase "I need more neighbors" or something. Enter your email right there in that game so we can add you. And if you like, tell us what level you go, or how you like to play Farmville.
    2. Reviews the comments and copy the emails and let other players to invite to your Farmville as I indicated in the picture above. Each are separated by commas if multiple copies. Be patient This may take a few days, but every day I can get new invitations.
    3. Having done the above steps go to your account to check if you have invitations from neighbors and accept them.
    4. Then, whenever you need more residents return to this page and copy new mails. As time passes more neighbors appear.