Thread: FarmVille: Neighbors dropping me for no reason

FarmVille: Neighbors dropping me for no reason

Good Morning friends, I have been very disheartened by all my neighbors who purposely drops me out of no reasons as such. I have been playing this FarmVile game on facebook for last three months and I have over 50 neighbors in my farm. But this number has started declining when some of them throw me out of their farm. I was having a good neighbor to whom I helped in sending foals and a bubble gum tree. I had even gifted her a bear on the new year but then also when yesterday when I went to buy crafts from her farm, I found that I was not able to find her. I found that I was even block by some of my neighbors. So guys I would want your opinion so as, how can we make our neighbors happy such that they stay with us along as possible.

Re: FarmVille: Neighbors dropping me for no reason

Have you checked whether or not she is still active on Facebook, I guess that she might be having some kind of exams or something in which she might be busy and that could be the reason why she might have been dropped her plan for playing on Facebook. Also, I would like to know that whether or not at any time of her being your neighbor, have you ever tried to cheat her on some collections or gifts, or have you ever send some one any kind of spam or something which might have urged them to block you. If this is the case then I think that there is sure possibility of you being blocked by the Facebook authority or some of them might just want to be your neighbors.

To get some good neighbors you will have to win their trust by providing a helping hand to them when in need. You will have to provide them the things which they want from you at whatever time. You should even try to fertilize their farm when they are not in a position to sit on facebook to fertilize the farm. Also, you must try not to cheat them in any case, or to forcefully command them to get your done by them. Playing FarmVille and maintain the neighbors is just like maintaining a good relationship with the customers so that they stay with us as long as possible.

Guys thanks for your vital advice but I can assure you one thing that the I have never tried cheating on any of the neighbor, also I never ever tried to forcefully make them do things that I would want to get complete. Also, I have shared each and every collections of my gifts with them, but then also I am facing this problem of neighbors throwing me out. I have never misbehaved with them in any way, also I have checked out whether the one who have removed from the neighbor list is there or not and I have found that they are still very much active and neighbors with some of my friends. I have done every possible thing to maintain them but then also, they have not won my trust.

First of all while choosing some unknown neighbors, I would want to tell you some of the important points, that choose neighbors that have some kind of similarity with you. Don’t just randomly pick up neighbors from any where, its better that the 2 people have some kind of similarity between them because then only you will be able to get the compatibility between the two which will help you and your neighbor in the long run as well. Also, when sending some of the request to the neighbors you should even send them a good note about your self and your ambitions in the farming. That will the other person decide whether or not you are of his type or not. I hope that you understand what I am trying to say.