Thread: CityVille cannot see neighbors

CityVille cannot see neighbors

I am here on Facebook CityVille here and I was really enjoying the play. I had almost made for me 4 neighbors successfully and that too with no issues at all. Now after that I send some more request to my friends to become my neighbor on CityVille. I got the notification that they have become my neighbors but then also I cannot see them on my list. What can be the matter here? I thought at first that they might have accepted the request but then they might have declined it but in the morning when I got woke I saw that they were in my city to help me. So where are they actually? Can you all please let me know what can be the issue that I cannot see the friends of mine here? I really do not want to lose them as CityVille is games of friends.

Re: CityVille cannot see neighbors

Really true and let me just clear the things that you have not lost your friends. Please make sure that your friends have accepted the request of yours. If they have visited you then it might be that you have added them in your city but they might have not allowed you to see them. Will let you know about the same after I Google down the things here. I do not think that there is anything like masking feature that may be available in Facebook.

At first I was also under the same impression but then I realized that I am not missing my neighbors. One thing is for sure that if they are able to pay visit to your city then they have accepted your request. At first I was missing one of my friends but then I got the notification about my other friend on CityVille but then too I was not able to see him on the list. Then I noticed the Fast Forward like button on the list and then I came to know that they are there in the list but on the next page. In order to make them come up on the screen you will have to click on the arrow so that you can see them. I am sure that you will find the friends in this manner. Click on the leftwards pointing arrow and see if your friends get turned up.

The friends that you get on the Neighbors get placed based on the amount of the XP and Reputation that they have. If the XP and the Reputation of your friend is higher than you then he will be placed at the first position even though it is your city list. So it might have happened that the friends that you have on your Neighbors List might be having XP and Reputation points greater than the newly joined one and hence must have got placed at the back. Now but I am sure that you will be able to pay visit to your neighbors and you will be able to help them as in the same manner they are helping you.

When it come to the CityVille then it is required that you play the game regularly so that you can earn more bonus and more reputations by helping your friends. You can left click on the friends in the Neighbors list and then select the option Visit there. Once you do that you can visit them and can do any of the five works in there city. You can harvest some of the crops; you can collect the rent and can send the tour bus as well. After doing all this kind of work you will get five reputations points. IN addition to this at each visit you will get 1 Energy, 1XP and 50 Coins. So I am sure that you will not lose your friends any more. If you get stuck at any place while the play then you can ask about the same here. Hope that you liked the suggestions made here.