Thread: How to use decorations on CityVille to get more coins

How to use decorations on CityVille to get more coins

I am playing CityVille on Facebook; well nice game till now. However I was roaming in the BUILD option and I have seen that there are Houses, Business, Farming, Decorations, etc. Well my eye got caught with this decoration and I just wanted to know why this was placed in here. Of course they are placed for decoration but they should have some benefits for sure. I went on the Internet and tried to search for the same but really could not find much. I have seen that on Internet it just says that the decorations are used for boosting the collections. So I wanted to know how I can use it in a best way so that I can get maximum number of coins. Also will it be nice to place the decorations near the fields and is there a chance that I will get the goods to increase.

Re: How to use decorations on CityVille to get more coins

Well looking at the post of yours it seems that you have not done your research in the proper manner and hence you have come up with this post. Well the decorations are going to boost the collections that you make from the business or the houses. You will not at all have any increase in goods if you will place the material for decoration surrounded around your farm plot or around your farm. It will be better if you can just place the same near the houses and the shops.

You get the boost in the coins if you make the good use of the decorated articles. Just make the city as pretty as you can by making use of the material that are there in the Decoration tab in the BUILD option at the lower right corner of the Window. By making use of this there are chances that when you go to collect the rents from the shops or the hoses that are surrounded by Pink Flowers or Blue Flowers or other decorated options then you might see 16 percent boost in the collection that you actually take from the particular structure. Hope that you will use it wisely.

If you really want to make more coins from the play then let me tell you that it will be simply great if you can just place the decorations a lot of decorations surround the business structures so that they can give you more number of coins at that moment. I will let you see a scenario in which there is a Pool Hall. It just gives you 420 coins if you have not surrounded it with the decorations but if you do that then you will have 1391 coins. I really think that it is a great amount that you get. So if you are thinking of placing the decorations then it will be great if you place them near the BUSINESS buildings.

Well looking at the whole scenarios it seems that it will be really nice if you can place the decorations around the Community Buildings as well. They give at a time a huge amount of the Coins and if you place the decorations around them then I really think that you will have a good amount of bonus getting in your way. To enhance the look of the city if you want you can make use of the Asphalt Roads, Sidewalk and Flower Patch as well.

I am of the opinion that it will be nice if you can ask for help from the Service Provider and see if they are really helping you there. It is actually the issue that is related to the NETWORK and hence it will be really appreciated that you seek help from the Network Service Provider. IN addition to this if you want you can also ask about the SMS also and if you want you can make use of the program called SMS call blocker. Regarding the issues that you are having with the cell phone you can always go with SOFT RESET and HARD RESET and see which can really help you. For SOFT RESET you can type *# 7780 # and for HARD RESET you can type *#7370#. Before going for the reset make sure that you have done back up on all the data of the phone.