Thread: Facebook:CityVille how to become Mayor

Facebook:CityVille how to become Mayor

I am playing CityVille on Facebook and the thing is that I want to become the Mayor of the city. Please let me know what are the requirements that I will have to satisfy so that I can become the same. I really want to get the game going and hence will really love to know the way for the same. When I started the game they had asked some of the things to do and I was also selected for the Mayor but did not become the Mayor of the city. SO I just want to know what are the things that I will have to do so that I can become the Mayor of the CITY.

Re: Facebook:CityVille how to become Mayor

Well to be fair let me tell you that you will have to make structures in your city and that too at a large extent so that the population of the city reaches to the 1000. Make sure that you build the structures well and in addition to this also make sure that the people in the city are not unhappy. If they will be unhappy then you will not be able to become the Mayor. IN order to make the population of the City happy you will have to have the particular number of Community Buildings there. Please see if you are missing on this and hence you are not able to become the same.

Keeping the population is really the trick to success in CityVille. You just cannot be the Mayor of your city if you are just completing the goals but you are not keeping the population in your city happy. Make sure that you build the structures in such a manner that your city does not look overcrowded and you keep supplying the goods to the shops as well at regular intervals there. Hope that you will get yourself at the position of the Mayor.

In order to become the Mayor of your city you will have to complete the quest given by Governor Phil. In order to become the Mayor you will have to have the population of 1000. IN addition to this please make sure that if you are keeping the population as 1000 then you must have more Community Buildings in your city. Since Happiness of the Citizens in your city really gets counted. After this you will have to collect the collections from the BUSINESS 30 times. I am sure that once you have completed all the above QUESTS then you will become the Mayor.

I really do not think that completing the QUEST will allow you to be the Mayor of the city. I am currently playing the game and I have completed all the quests that was given to me by Governor Phil. After the completion I was said that I have become the Mayor but when I go to purchase something from the Shipping option via BUILD I just cannot purchase the things there. It says that I need to complete some of the goals. Can you please let me know what are the Goals that I may be missing and hence I am getting the issue there?

It will be better if you can just check the happiness of the population and then try to get access to the Shipping assets there. In addition to this I would recommend that you make yourself logged in once more and then after that see if you can have the Shipping goods in your kitty. It sometimes happens that the most recent activity that has happened takes time to load and hence you might be getting the issue there. Just do this one time and then see if you can get access to the Mayor position of yours there. Let me know if you were successful.