Thread: How can I complete community buildings in CityVille

How can I complete community buildings in CityVille

I am using this Facebook for the past one year. I was getting a number of invitations for playing the games and I have finally started playing the applications that are there on Facebook. I started the play with CityVille. I really like playing it. Now I was able to staff the Community Hall of mine but when I am trying to do the same with the POST OFFICE I really cannot have this build for me. What can be the reason for this not getting completed? At this moment I am completely blank on this and any help in the matter will be really appreciated. IS it that the members that I have on the Community Hall cannot be staffed in my Post Office? Let me know if what I have said is true. Any other help in the matter will be also appreciated.

Re: How can I complete community buildings in CityVille

Well what is the actual issue that you are having there. Can you please let us know in your next post? The answer to your last line is that you can really staff the members from the other community buildings. For example if you have staffed some of your friends in Community Hall then you can ask them to join your new Community Buildings as well. There is really no hard and fast rule that you cannot have them in your new building.

If you are having the issue while staffing the members then it will be simply great if you can use some other browser in place of the browser that you are using at the moment. You can try to use Mozilla Firefox or if not this then you can for sure go with Internet Explorer. Try to make use of these different browsers and see if you can staff your friends while playing the game. Once more thing if one of your friends is already the member in the same community building then you cannot have him again in the same building at some other position.

If you are having problems in playing the game then I would say that Full screen mode will be the best mode that you can use in order to play the games. I have reached the higher levels in CityVille and every time I play the game I switch to the full screen mode in order to play it. I would also suggest you to do the same and see if what I have mentioned will really go in your way. Use Mozilla Firefox for your web browsing as well.

I am extremely sorry that I had not completed the post of mine. Well however I was able to get out of the issue and now I have staffed some of the position of the members in the Post Office and the issue that I was actually having; was of that the Hire Friends for Post Office was getting cut and hence I was not able to staff my friends. However the issue is solved. Now I want to get the post office staffed fast. Let me know about the same.

Glad that you have got the issue solved. Well it will be always nice if you can just have the game played in the Full Mode. As I think that full mode is really the one which will automatically solve some of the issues that you are having there. Now if you want to staff the positions in your Post Office then it will be better if you can make use of the cash here. For all the vacant position there on the Post Office you will be required to spend one cash for each post.

Can I also ask a question?
    I have send some of my neighbours a request to staff my communitybuildings. At some point these requests seem to get lost and therefore are not replied. I am unable to re-invite (or remind) the same neighbour to this building. How can I complete this building, without finding new neighbours but hiring the ones that I have? You just don't see the their names coming up in de friends list ever again. And I have been waiting patiently for some days to pass by.

Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Lasobald View Post
    Can I also ask a question?
    I have send some of my neighbours a request to staff my communitybuildings. At some point these requests seem to get lost and therefore are not replied. I am unable to re-invite (or remind) the same neighbour to this building. How can I complete this building, without finding new neighbours but hiring the ones that I have? You just don't see the their names coming up in de friends list ever again. And I have been waiting patiently for some days to pass by.

Help?
    I have heard about a cash cheat that will allow you to complete your buildings without having to send friends’ requests. The cash will not be saved but the building will be saved when completed. Community buildings to increase population cap will all require this cash cheat, so have fun as it works. Just search for it on google and you will come accross many sites.