Thread: XP/Energy Rate changed and Boss fight format changed in Mafia Wars

XP/Energy Rate changed and Boss fight format changed in Mafia Wars

It appears that the XP/Energy rate of a few of the jobs have been distorted, can somebody else corroborate this? Because I just newly heard about this. anyone else ever heard about this or anyone else have any further knowledge about this? If anyone has any information or any detail about this then please share it with all. I all the time see some changes in Mafia Wars, now I really don’t know what Zynga wants.

Re: XP/Energy Rate changed and Boss fight format changed in Mafia Wars

I want to say something in this case. For certain, Vegas D8 confirm Halloran's Arrival at the Dam on gold utilized to be x2+ ratio at present its dropped down to only below x2. It’s all the time for the nastiest, can’t memorize one that is been for the improved. As well the boss brawl format has distorted to get stamina each hit like in beat the feds not just a set amount to enter.

I have interpret from a post from a Dev is that they don't wish bots beating the servers by leveling up done end and doing jobs once more, leveling up uncontrollably causes this, I can comprehend their opinion on the stuff but they should truly think regarding stuff similar to this, in its place of keep patching rates. They keep banging on regarding keeping a balanced battlefield, eliminating loot from glitches and so forth but how concerning the people who have control to get a load of vHEL at x2+ rate, currently the people that require to farm will have a tougher time leveling up, how is that impartial? As well the boss brawl is a neat idea but we all know the boss brawls events slay the servers currently they made it a 'must do' in the game, god assists them while Italy begins and everybody rushes to the initial boss brawl. I forecast one more server collides. As well there are sufficient people moaning regarding how tough the bosses where in Vegas in the initial place, times that by ten and that was the sum of people complaining regarding FEDs/San Jaun. Now people will be receiving fewer assist on the boss brawls as it takes up additional stamina and another time it’s not keeping it balanced, altering the rules of the game after. So people speculate why convinced 'players' are in a rush to complete things immediately it comes out? It’s because of alters similar to this.

I have thousands of stamina, so as extended as the Boss does not cure later than I obtain crushed out, I truly don't mind. They could charge me 200 stamina for each attack (similar to a Ruby Fob), and I would be just well. The incapability to spam consumables sucks, though. That is going to make things tougher. Excellent thing I just have 3 more boss brawl to go.

Still over X2 on Ruby. Actually, Ruby level Hoover emerges to be the similar as it was earlier. I previously mastered all of Vegas, so the boss brawl alter does not affect me there, even though I heard previous that it was going to be the Italy boss arrangement. Edit: In fact it emerges each Hoover power job on Ruby has had 2 XP cut. This still waits over X2 (apart from for the Social job). On the whole Ruby is currently providing the proportion that Gold was. Z's releasing Italy shortly, so you will make it up the moment you can ask for assist in Italy 2X (or even 3X?) a day and assist 25 people a day on their Italian jobs.