Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead space 2 save game download for pc - 95% chapter completed

Dead space 2 save game download for pc - 95% chapter completed

I am looking for Dead Space 2 Save games. Where can I find the same. I tried searching on Google but there are mostly videos provided on the same. I am searching from yesterday there is no save game provided for this. It is the most recent game and I really enjoy the game play. I am also looking for a better walkthrough of this game. First of all the most important need right now is the same. Also post how to install those save game files. Recently for a different game I downloaded a save game file and then after copying the files in the game folder, the game crashed. I do not want this to happen on Dead Space. It is better if I can get more cheats and tips on this games. Thanks.

Re: Dead space 2 save game download for pc - 95% chapter completed

I found this save game file which can help you to finish up the game more easily. I had myself tried this save game file and it works nicely. I am also providing more information after this save game file. After that move ahead and you can see a locked door. It is located above the watch mans door. You will have to face some lurkers before entering the door. You will need to hack the loc and then fix the solar array. At the end you will get lurked in the lobber mines. You will find the arms of lobber form the wall and then you use the same to freeze and hit. Kill the lobber and then you can find by some nice stuff. It is necessary to align two solar panels in the coming section. Download the file and check the same.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I had downloaded the file and it is really nice to reach one step ahead. The files work well. All you need is to properly extract the file in the save game folder. Then from the game menu you can loads up those opened chapter. Just download the zip file and extract the files on your desktop. Then copy the file to C:\Program Files\ look for the Dead Space 2 game folder. Inside that you can see the save game folder. Just copy paste the file in their and run your game. Via the game menu you can locate the updated file and run the game. Later on you can try the below guide of this game. It will provide more informaton on the same.

Dead Space 2 Walkthrough And Cheats

I enjoy the game environment. The save game is really a help here. Dead Space games begins in the narrow area of a mining vessel and the later on the rest is disposed on a space station which is largely inhabited. The game provides you a much wider in landscape. You can simply discovered buildings, shopping centers, church and stay suspended in deep space. But this is applicable for the first sections only. Each region offers different shades and designs room which gives a much realistic approach to the game. It is really a big game to play.

anyone know if after getting this savegame u can go back and start from chapter 1 ?

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    anyone know if after getting this savegame u can go back and start from chapter 1 ?
    I suppose not, you cannot go to the chapter 1 of this game untill all the chpaters have been played or completed first. Once you complete the Dead space 2 game 100% then in the options menu you will be able to check the unlockable and many more things. Also, it would be great if someone can upload their 100 % save file with total unlockable features.

yeah tha twould be great, i just got the game and i wanna play thru it with the ripper + contact beam if possible lol

I don't know but the savegame mentioned above doesn't correspond to my DS2 game. First there is no save folder under the game folder, the save folder is under ../user/documents/EAGames\deadSpace2 and when unzipped there is only one file DS2.deadspace2saved which is NOT recognized by the game as a saved file since all saved files start with ds_slot_01 or 02 etc....
    Or is this for xbox? or am I doing something wrong ???

Hey guys,i got a problem on chapter 2,when i enter in elevator it wont open,so i suppose it is a bug.If anyone have save file for chapter 2 let me know,please.

Quote Originally Posted by dalibordaki View Post
    Hey guys,i got a problem on chapter 2,when i enter in elevator it wont open,so i suppose it is a bug.If anyone have save file for chapter 2 let me know,please.
    You can do one thing, start the game by downloading and overwriting the above file to your dead space 2 save game location and finish the game completely by playing it. After the game completion, if you go to the option menu there you will be able to see the dead space 2 unlocked chapters and this way you can start the game at any chpater of the game. Hope that helps.

for.. joesan

rename the file to ds_slot_01.deadspace2saved and it will work..
    Last edited by nadiajanjua; 14-02-2011 at 10:44 PM.

Yes you will be required to rename the file that has been given above and I really got this working after I changed it to ds_slot_01.deadspace2saved and now I have the things really working fine here. Thanks for the suggestion. Be sure that you replace it to the same location in which the game actually saves the file. At first I was not able to get it working but after renaming it with the above name and making a restart I was able to get all the things working.

i need da save file 8...really guyz help me out

i try to connect to EA servers to redeem my rewards,but i cant. please help me. it says ur account is not valid.

For the issue you will need to contact the EA support team. They can fix the issue of yours. The issue with is only is that only you can use the registration code one time to create one account. Later on for new settings you need to get a new one. That is really a bad option they had provided. You can try mailing them to get info on your account. Before I tried changing my mail id but nothing worked well there.

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast