Thread: Why Zynga isn't listening

Why Zynga isn't listening

Anyone know the answer of this question? Why Zynga is not listening? I search this on many forums, I also search this on google or on many sites, but I can’t find the solution for this. Here in this forum if anyone has any knowledge or has any idea about this then please let me know. One more thing I want to ask is, there are no one here, who also have the same question in mind? So please suggest something if anyone has any response or any answer for this.

Re: Why Zynga isn't listening

Cause for them you are a group of kids who doesn’t know what they wish for. How many times have we interpret the phrase "this is supposed to be Mafia WARS" or "Go play Farmville" well, Zynga carry an event where you can let loose all your war instincts, and what you do? If you can get to the finish with 50 presents, immense, if not, get tougher and attempt another time next year, genuine Mafioso’s does not complain with their godfather each time they got their car stolen. Just like they don't brawl in the streets with a fewer squirrel in their shoulders.

Steal from away, if you discover my tree on the robbing boards that is. I can assurance you will be getting coal. I have placed my hard work into the other 3 events. Getting back to things though, providing everybody a fair tip at getting the impressive prize would be a well begin. For one, there are people on the forums that have been session on 50 all week and not at all had a present nicked when there are others who are being vacant out in a 15 minute blitz. Getting defense, to place it kindly, has been pushchair for many people so they have been wide release to attack when others have not, and after that there is the fact that Zynga someway expect everybody to waste the accumulate to seeing the novel year in by playing this impractical event. Having no effectual way of gaining vengeance for stolen presents is another. I don't wish to rob a Warehouse, hit list or power attack the robber. I can do that anyhow. What I would logically wish to do is nick back what was mine and you can't do that. The truth that Zynga have determined to stuff three events one on top of every other is one more gripe I have with this.

Not any haphazard tree, your tree. If you steal from my tree, I should be able to get vengeance on your tree. Not assault you, not hit list you, not go to conflict with you, and not poke you in the eye. None of these alternatives satisfy the revenge dynamic. Revenge would permit me to impose the similar injure on you. An eye for an eye not "I have 6,000 stamina and I am going to deprive trees until the event is ended- only because I can", not because you require gifts, but to cause unwarranted pressure on others. A robber does not rob while there is no advantage; the occasion cost is too immense. Who would risk getting wedged in an unlawful action while there is nil payout? If you have 50 gifts below your tree- the trees should vanish from the robbing board for you.

You can get vengeance but won’t let you hit their tree and the entire thing about not being able to post defense requests is just one more way for Zynga to attach it to you. Somebody up there truly require making certain things job earlier than release. I mean come on who the hell they got utilizing things up there a group of monkeys? lets retreat to the god father points fiasco, this gifts thing is only one more in the extended line of unintelligent things they do, and this inventory bs, I don’t wish for everybody knowing accurately what I got, that’s just like dangling a part of candy opposite a kid, hackers being the kids. Just depart the game easy and simple to utilize and appreciate; don’t fix something’s which aren’t bankrupt and don’t add unintelligent crap which don’t effort semi the time. And sufficient with were going to get you for utilizing bots, I would say 3/4 of the upper levels (3000 and up) utilize auto fight and steal. Those that don’t confess it are deceitful. And after that you got Zynga’s employees setting their buddies up. The entire thing is a joke lately. Mafia Wars is the flagship of Zynga, go under the barrier thing previously and be done with it.