Thread: Unable to connect house to road in cityville

Unable to connect house to road in cityville

Nowadays I am facing new kind of problem related cityville which I never encountered before. I am unable to connect my building with main rode by making use of sidewalk. But I had successfully done the same thing last week. Now it appears to be difficult to connect this one with my main road. All sidewalks are connected properly. I really don’t know how to resolve this problem. I desperately need your help to solve this problem. I am waiting for solutions suggested by you. Each and every reply will be appreciated. Try to get back to me as soon as possible. I would like to say thanks in advance for your valuable replies.

Re: Unable to connect house to road in cityville

The ideal and simplest way to resolve this problem is try to re-arrange your decoration. Almost all these kind of problems are solved after re- arranging your construction will suggest you to move your previous decoration and place it again inside your city. It is well and good if your problem is solved. If you are still facing similar kind of problem I will suggest you to get rid of this problem by clearing your cache. After clearing cache switch back to your game. I hope option of clearing cache will work for you. I also use the same solution for resolving same problem in my friend’s city. Tell me you’re your problem is solved or not otherwise I will find another solution for you.

Firstly I will suggest you to fix this problem by clearing your cache. If still notice same problem there is an option that I used to resolve similar kind of problems. If still suffering from same problem it is must be a problem related to your road area. Try to get rid of this problem by removing last 2-3 pieces of your road and try to connect them with your house again. I hope this time you will successful to connect your home with main road. If you are still facing the similar kind problem let me come to know first. I will search alternatives for it. I just need some more time to do research on this problem.

I think you did the same mistake that my friend did. Last week my friend also complaining about, the same thing. The answer for your query is sometimes it might be possible that you are trying to connect with stretch areas. Stretch areas are nothing but the components that you stretch formally to connect with other components. Sometimes when sidewalks are used to connect with these areas, they are technically not stay connected with those components and ends up with incorrect connection. I will suggest you to look for these kinds of search areas inside your city or near to your home which you fails to connect with road. I hope this will solve your problem.

As far my experience is saying you just require one more piece of road block, most probably on either side of the tracks, to solve this problem. If you tried to clear your cache before to resolve this problem I will suggest you to make use of reference guides available on internet or you can take help of any experienced person to resolve this issue. You can easily get guide related to this topic. If you not interested in referring guides you can read the tips and tricks available on their official site. I am not master in playing games. I will ask my friends about it, but for that I need some more time. Hope you will get correct solution from guide.